Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 07:30 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, March 1

Good morning everyone, white rabbits etc. Not going to be so nice today, a bit warmer but wetter.

Harvey, I am so sorry to hear about the dilemma with Casey do hope the new ABs quickly sort him out.

1cd, if you can manage you Sammy as he is then I should leave it a while and see if he does calm down with training and a bit more age.

June, great news about Horatio's results. Sorry about your sink problems.

Oh well better get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, hope you are all well and ok. LG, hope you are coping without the Mem. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Morning all.
Hope you are a little better today Moyra, this weather doesn't help, it is atrocious again here today.
I think I will stay in and do some turning out. A good spring clean and sort of my wardrobe!
Take care everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to follow
Hope your feeling better today dry here at the moment after a night of heaven rain so soggy walks this morning
Poor Casey hope the new abs do the trick in getting the nasty infection sorted
Out Harvey our boys appetite not back to normal putting it down to the meds our vet did say this could happen
Great news on horatio's results TW here's hopping the sink patch up works don't want you ending up with a indoor swimming pool
Hoping everyone else Lynn Griff Sue LG Nippy Family's including the doglet's are going ok
Muppets champing ot the bit to get out so better get a shuffty on
Take cate stay safe what evey your all up to xxxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Morning. Sorry to hear about Casey, hope he gets better soon. Drizzly wet rain here. Yep it seems wetter when it is drizzly than pouring down. Prefer dry and cold myself. Hoping Tyto's new shampoo soap comes today so that I can bath him now that they say it is getting a little warmer. Hm never satisfied with the weather are we? Hope you all are feeling ok today if not soon. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Good morning

Hope the new ABs sort Casey out and he is soon out of pain.

Good results for you and Horatio June pity about the sink. Hopefully Wickes know about them and offer you a new one.

Don't get lost in the cupboards Nippy or we will have to send out a search party

Hope mum's hospital appointment goes well this time Griff. Also that your MiL is feeling better now that the Mem
has arrived to supervise her. Now don't you get into bad habits whilst she is away Gordon

Hope the muppets are not too muddy after their walk Norma.

What better weather Brenda this week isn't looking very good

Wasn't raining earlier so took a chance on our walk but yes it started to drizzle so both a bit damp. Nothing planned today except to catch up on some tv and also have to let neighbours dog out/walk depending on the weather this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and still to follow.
Yuk, yuk yuk out there wet, windy and cold.

Had a short trip out with Dillon dried him off as best I can it only ever takes the surface water off. He is now lying on the quilt covers drying his tummy.

Hope mums appointment goes well griff.
Poor Casey Harvey hope the new ab's help and what a worry for you and Mrs Harvey.
Hope the walk isn't too soggy Norma and that Mr.Fritz is on the mend.
Good luck with the cupboards Nippy Jen.
1cd a good vet like the one we had back in Essex may for reasons you and they know recommend neutering but only because it is beneficial to the dog and will recommend waiting if needed to reach maturity for growth plates etc., so good luck with whatever you choose to do.
Morning Sue and brenda.

Hope everyone has a good day if a bit of a wet one.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Wet day here today as well. Got the bone run organised, Alun is here ripping the kitchen apart - yet again - and I've thought on what Harvey said, and told him I've decided NOT to have another cooker hood. So he's fine with that, dismantling the old one and filling in a crack in the wall for me, then starting on my cupboards. Not emailed Wickes as yet, but that will happen as yer never know do ya!!!!
My chicken lamp arrived this morning, so that was quick service. Hardly been used by the looks of it, hoping it will survive Zen's thorough examination of it now Rubbing Vick onto the remains of the door seems to have kept her away from completing the destruction of it, so far anyway.
Moyra, look after yourself please, any news on when Colin is going to be able to get your ramps done for Blue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Afternoon...hope everyone is having a good day. Back from the hospital, i could sleep for a week Lol! Mum has managed to get it all done...thankfully, we only had one tantrum out of her Lol her bladder is fine but her Kidney is bleeding so she will need referring to get that looked into....will pop back an catch up in a bit...need coffee Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 01:00 PM
No further action on ramps for Blue as I have the one Colin gave me to get off the kerb outside the front garden path into the car park. I have however been considering buying a pent metal shed for about £119 and putting it out on the front path tucked up beyond my bedroom window. It would be about four or five foot by three or four foot and would house Blue and be locked up and secured. I am hoping to see Colin and ask his advice it would certainly resolve the problem of keeping her out on the patio under the gazebos and her plastic cover and my having to negotiate the heavy back gate which is heavily locked and bolted. I will ask Colin as opposed to Steve because then I know I shall get an unbiased answer. I think it would be a good idea and I am sure Colin would help me get it erected properly and secured to the wall.

Done some everyday washing and put it on the night storage heaters to dry it is peeing down here and Amber is going to have to wait until later for her walk. Was going to change sheets on my bed but they will have to wait until tomorrow. Hope everyone is ok. Norma hope Mr Fritz is improving.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Sue haven't looked at the forecast yet for the rest of the week. Drying up here and they did say I think that it would dry up later but you can never tell. I thought it had stopped earlier stepped out of the door and across the road and yep I got wet and so did Tyto. Never mind. If it wasn't for our dogs we would all stay indoors and not get any exercise. bg!! Have a good afternoon everyone. Griff I hope your mum will be ok.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >