That's a really good fun piccie! Took me a while to see her

Cuddles to her from me and one from Loki

Thanks for sharing
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by buglysprince View Post
Unfortunatley the toys are not all Princes . I was sorting through the loft, all the teddies are destined for Greyhound homers charity stall, after a wash of course.
Thank you all for your lovely comments
Hi When I see Greyhounds living in homes,and being happy,it always is tinged with sadness,as most of my childhood I saw greyhounds in Kennels,waiting to race,and was told that I couldnt pet them,but as the tracks started closing,my dad realised that there might be a problem,so he set up a home environment with everything in it and as soon as they had learnt manners,he spent a lot of his time finding homes.We had one for a number of years,but she was a thief, really funny though,one christmas my Auntie as usual was immaculate,with a whitle silkblouse,we had a present for wanda under the tree,We hadnt really started giving out the presents,but she detected hers and started shaking it,next minute myAuntie's blouse had brown spots,we had given Wanda doggey choccy drops and they went everywhere,my Auntie told her off she used to put her paw half over her face,but by this time we were laughing,and then Wanda would go into her clown routine,lovely dog crystalgirl
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Fab photo and I have to admit I had to look for a few seconds before I saw your grey Looks super comfy.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2