View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ailey
New Member!
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments, Iris is pleased that everyone wants her but says she would rather stay here despite the b***y puppy!

Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
Great looking dogs.
How do they all get on? I'm curious since you have a puppy Malinois, with a smaller dog and an oldie.
Good question. Iris is not really an oldie despite her age, she acts more like a 5 y.o. and is quite tough and agile, but...she isn't too impressed with Mauser and is somewhat intimidated by her. The pup is learning that she really is no fun and is beginning to leave her alone. Violet, on the other hand, is well able to take care of herself. We call her the 'Fun Police' and she takes any opportunity to scold Mauser and put her in place (despite being not much bigger than her head ). Mauser just thinks it's hilarious. They do occasionally get a bit argumentative and I have to step in but on the whole they seem to get on well.
I might be lucky in that Mauser is a very sociable, gentle natured and loving dog and when it comes to 'whose bone is it' she calmly defers to Violet. Things might change as she matures..time will tell.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2