I think I can waste my money for more joyful things
Dogs are a better investment than husbands
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
lol! I think I got enough

after I payed for both divorces, I think I can waste my money for more joyful things
Ditto. Blissful past 12 yrs or so - no debts, no money worries or crazy investments - no one snoring on the sofa in front of the telly and monopolising the remote lol!

To anyone who says I look good for my age I reply that's because I used to be married and was much older then - I am much younger now lol!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Dogs are a better investment than husbands
I absolutely agree!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Ditto. Blissful past 12 yrs or so - no debts, no money worries or crazy investments - no one snoring on the sofa in front of the telly and monopolising the remote lol!

I can hear ya, you are talking of experience

To anyone who says I look good for my age I reply that's because I used to be married and was much older then - I am much younger now lol!
I always say, that's just because you are drunk
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
- no one snoring on the sofa in front of the telly and monopolising the remote lol!
You mean to say your dogs don't snore?!?!
I used to let the girls on the bed with me when I was between hubby's, Nudge snores like a trooper!!
Molly is a fiend for sleeping with her head on the remote, or my phone.
I wouldn't change a thing, 2 dogs suits me, I do work full time, but the girls are only alone for a max of 4 hours at any one time. Also, I'm so lucky where I live, they have free run of the house and garden in the good weather, cos I leave the doors into the garden open. Not something you would get away with in most locations I guess.
Good luck to the OP, I think if she starts with one dog and takes a sensible mature approach, realising her limits, then maybe she will do ok.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
I used to let the girls on the bed with me when I was between hubby's, Nudge snores like a trooper!!
Neither of our two ever want to get on the bed except when Rianna is having one of her 'phantoms' (which she is right now). Last night she jumped up and plonked herself down between us. OH sleeps like a log and never wakes up but I'm a light sleeper and Rianna proceeded to sleep and snore. In the end I had no choice but move to the spare room
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6