Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2013, 09:28 AM
...could be our house !

Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I think most people who end up with 9 dogs or more, usually do so by accident rather than design....

Your very young, your dream may come true one day, but beware of the saying............be careful what you wish for

I know someone who had 9 dogs, she now has 8, she has the funds, space and is home all day to look after them, but they do take some looking after....

It may come to fruit one day, but start small, starting with one, and life and what it throws at you will dictate how many you end up with.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I think most people who end up with 9 dogs or more, usually do so by accident rather than design....

Your very young, your dream may come true one day, but beware of the saying............be careful what you wish for

I know someone who had 9 dogs, she now has 8, she has the funds, space and is home all day to look after them, but they do take some looking after....

It may come to fruit one day, but start small, starting with one, and life and what it throws at you will dictate how many you end up with.
Great post and how very true. I ended up having 3 husbands (one at a time I should add!) and I can assure you I certainly did not set out to do that lol!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi I hope its only wishful thinking,you dont want people to think of you as a hoarder,a lot of hoarders start off with good intentions,then it just becomes too much,and the animals then suffer.crystalgirl
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Great post and how very true. I ended up having 3 husbands (one at a time I should add!) and I can assure you I certainly did not set out to do that lol!
Sh*t!!! you've beaten me with one more!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Malpeki View Post
Sh*t!!! you've beaten me with one more!

You're still young you try another one or two maybe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I know someone who had 9 dogs
Do you remember Scorpio on here At one point she had 13 she knew every one and used to write hilarious blogs on Dogsey about the one who sung, the one who loved pizzas, the escape artist, and all of them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Do you remember Scorpio on here At one point she had 13 she knew every one and used to write hilarious blogs on Dogsey about the one who sung, the one who loved pizzas, the escape artist, and all of them.
Are we talking dogs or husbands Harvey.
One husband is enough for me and at the moment one dog.
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You're still young you try another one or two maybe
lol! I think I got enough

after I payed for both divorces, I think I can waste my money for more joyful things
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Are we talking dogs or husbands Harvey.
One husband is enough for me and at the moment one dog.
ooops, well yes the conversation had veered over to husbands but it was originally about dogs well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

ETA:- just realised it could have been husbands:-
the one who sung
the one who loved pizzas
the one who was an escape artist (Probably rings bells with many ladies on here)
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >