Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Nigredo looks absolutely adorable Congratulations and everything crossed that things work out for both of you. What a handsome puppy I look forward to hearing how he gets on and seeing lots of photos.

I too wouldn't worry about the double dew claws unless it causes problems.

I apologise for bringing it up as you've said you want to put it all behind you, but I hope your Mum doesn't just desert Jade to the outbuilding with the minimum of care/love as that is no life for her.
Hi, I always value your opinions. I'm not going to let my mother be that horrible to her. If it comes down to it, I'll make a move and deal with whatever she tries to do.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Awwww, such a cute puppy. I see Border Collie and Lab in him.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Hi, I always value your opinions. I'm not going to let my mother be that horrible to her. If it comes down to it, I'll make a move and deal with whatever she tries to do.
Well done, I didn't think for one minute you'd let Jade suffer. How is it going with Nigredo? I bet he's keeping you busy but I bet your'e loving it. I'm really looking forward to seeing more photos.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Well done, I didn't think for one minute you'd let Jade suffer. How is it going with Nigredo? I bet he's keeping you busy but I bet your'e loving it. I'm really looking forward to seeing more photos.
Hi, thanks for your nice comments again. Nigredo is doing well. He got his first vet visit today. The vet checked him out a lot and said Nigredo is 100000% healthy. He got a strange vaccine called... um... lol I don't remember but they said puppies need it because they can get some weird disease from like rat urine or something and it causes kidney, liver, failure etc.

Because his feet are so big and he's so big at such a young age, they checked his hips and elbows (flexed him, looked at him walk etc.) and said everything looked good.. no hip sway or signs of hip problems at all, and that his lungs and heart sounded great. They got a stool sample and said they'd tell us tomorrow what the results are.

I'm going to post some photos right after this, and maybe a video clip if I got anything decent.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Awwww, such a cute puppy. I see Border Collie and Lab in him.
Yes, the vets told us he was all kinds of mutt. But Border Collie and Labrador are both extremely obvious.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3