Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 05:57 PM

Well that sparked some nosing..

Juts been up to the post office (yes it was still open!) to get some stamps and envelopes for my C.V's etc. But stood for about half an hour chatting to a couple with 2 gorgeous Deerhounds - they were huge! It's cheered me up a bit getting a cuddle from them and I am thinking clearer now - you will be happy to know...

But got home and Louie takes whatever I have in my hands off me - I'm getting him used to holding things - this time instead of carrying it to my seat which is what he normally does - dropped the envelopes at my feet and I got nose prodded until every inch of my clothing and hands had been inspected!

Jeez - normally it's a quick sniff and the item is more interesting but this time...
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm not surprised - going out and coming back smelling of strange dogs. How could you?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
I'm not surprised - going out and coming back smelling of strange dogs. How could you?
I do it regularly - I always stop someone to fuss their dog - I ask first of course - but this one was special - I've never had so much attention!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 06:42 PM
I always accost strangers in order to cuddle their dogs, Pepsi never takes any notice though
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I always accost strangers in order to cuddle their dogs, Pepsi never takes any notice though
Mines got a bladdy good nose on him and Benjie hates most dogs so will always give me a good sniff!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Oliver always "inspects" me for treason. If I so much as look at another dog, he's all over me when I come home LOL (slight exaggeration LOL)
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Oh I have to present my hands for inspection now, cause Dougal 'nose' (sorry) when I have been speaking to a strange dog...even if it's just Brock (his buddy), I have to get inspected milimetre by milimetre...