Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Blobby Bobbie has lost a kilo

Blobby Bobbie (border collie x) arrived with me two weeks ago very overweight (30 kils )due to lack of exercise. Back at vet today and he has lost 1.2 kilos in two weeks due to lots of lovely walks - what a star. My aim is to get him down to about 23/24 kilos. When he is normal weight I will drop the Blobby and he will be Bobbie Dazzler

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Awww, well done you and well done Blobby, eh I mean Bobby
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Aww what a little star, he looks very sweet and i'm sure the weight will fly off in no time with lots of lovely walks. Well done for his first loss, fantastic.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Bless him He's such a stunning lad I'm so glad he's settled in with you xx
caroldylan
New Member!
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:29 PM
hello Im trying to get some weight off my lab he is walked and fed as little as possible to try and keep the weight off now ive been told that he has a restriction in his right shoulder so i want the weight off asap he goes swimming and walking but still he remains the same hes on burns which was suposed to keep them lean but dylan just needs to sniff food and hes put on a couple of pounds if you dont mind me asking what food do you use am now at my wits end because of his shoulder hes 7
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Well done Sue, keep us posted on Blobby Bobbie's progress!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by caroldylan View Post
hello Im trying to get some weight off my lab he is walked and fed as little as possible to try and keep the weight off now ive been told that he has a restriction in his right shoulder so i want the weight off asap he goes swimming and walking but still he remains the same hes on burns which was suposed to keep them lean but dylan just needs to sniff food and hes put on a couple of pounds if you dont mind me asking what food do you use am now at my wits end because of his shoulder hes 7
Making a new thread might get a few more replies, especially if you put it in the diet section
Has Dylan had a thorough health check? Weight gain can have medical reasons and if you've cut down the food dramatically and upped the exercised and it's still not shifting, I would be considering a few tests to find out why. Dogs can get thyroid issues for example and this can have an effect on a dog's weight.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Well done Sue and Bobs - he is a smashing lad Love the pics. He must be thoroughly enjoying his new life. I am sure the weight will continue to fly off him, and he will be showing off his svelte new figure in no time at all
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Awww, he is lovely, he looks like he is smiling in the second photo

Very well done on his achievement xx
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 02:21 PM
He looks lovely, well done Bobbie on losing the weight
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >