View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teresa Brown
New Member!
Female 

17-08-2010, 02:24 PM

Hi All dog lovers! (Help agility classes in West Sussex please)

Perhaps you can help me on a problem! I have got two rescue collie & collie crosses. I have had my first from Battersea Behaviour unit for 4 years she is extremely clever but ADHD. Such a sweet girl, before I got her she was housed at Battersea Windsor for six months as they could not get a collar on her, catch her, brush her or touch her rear end, never nasty just as they called 'sensitive'. I took her to the East Grinstead Dog Training Club and she got her bronze, silver, gold Good Citizens award after 18 months. All I have wanted to do is take her to agility classes!
I have had her on a list for two years, but still no places. She will be too old before I find a place. I live in Crawley, West Sussex, but are willing to travel! Any takers! I have worked agility before. Please can you help! Jumpy Teresa
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi Theresa

Have you tried looking on agilitynet at their list of clubs, I should think there is something within a driveable distance for you. It would be a shame to miss out.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Definitely look on http://agilitynet.co.uk/clutch/clubs.htm

There are a fair few but sadly there are lots of waiting lists.

I have sent you a message of my club - whilst they don't have a beginners class as such worth a chat with Carol - she may also know of another club.

Good luck x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 11:25 AM
I can't send you a pm - possibly as you are a new member.

I don't want to put Carol's number openly on the forum so not sure how to get the details to you!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm not having much luck finding a class for my Slovak and me. I've emailed a few with no joy. Shame, because I was looking forward to doing agility with her. I guess I'll just have to keep contacting people and hoping something comes up.
whiley
New Member!
Female 

10-02-2011, 08:10 AM
There is a course at Plumpton College, starting next Thursday 17th. I don't know if there are still spaces or if it is too far, but I'm starting next week with my mad welsh terrier!!
Have a look at their website