View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Just finished watching it and I have to say the coverage is soooooo much better than the frustrating highlights you get from the usual BBC show where you get 30 secs of this 30 secs of that and too much nonsense from the presenters.

Only problem is I want to spend the whole day watching, so the housework hasn't been done, the kids barely got fed and then had the shortest bedtime stories ever! And tomorrow my folks are coming up and I haven't seen them since Xmas so they are going to expect me to pay them some attention!!!

J
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I agree. You actually got to have a good look at all the breeds in the groups and not just a anoyingly short overview. I'm sure that the bbc coverage used to be a lot better than it had been over the last few years. From what I remember as a kid, it was more like what was being streamed online, as aposed to little bits of this and that, and loads of views of shoppers.

and what ever happened to the 5 second down/sit stay in the agillity.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I have just purchased access to yesterdays videos (£1:99) and there is no individual breed judging, lots of agility/special events/ and the group judging in full .

In case people aren't aware on many PCs you can watch the Crufts Live events (and the videos) on full screen by right clicking your mouse/click zoom/click full screen , then use your right mouse button to exit the full screen.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
In case people aren't aware on many PCs you can watch the Crufts Live events (and the videos) on full screen by right clicking your mouse/click zoom/click full screen , then use your right mouse button to exit the full screen.
Thanks for that Mini
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 01:16 PM
I have just purchased access to yesterdays videos (£1:99) and there is no individual breed judging, lots of agility/special events/ and the group judging in full

Oh blast I was afraid of that Mini
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I can't get the link to work. Any ideas?

"Media player could not be started".
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-03-2009, 06:08 PM
...I asked for further clarification...

....so we can choose to watch todays judging tomorrow by 'video on demand' , then tomorrows on Saturday and so on...
Mini thanks for your efforts in getting some clarification, sadly I have a fear that with the BBC at least they somehow detect when your computer is not residing in UK and restrict viewing, something to do with licences and (my guess) the EU beauracracy (Sp) and God only knows what other red tape I know Radio Suffolk pulls the plug on me when Ipswich Town matches are broadcast but as some of you may know I'm hardly your dedicated footie fan I'll give it a try anyway and let you know.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4