Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 06:31 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 16th June, 2020

Good morning all, Have a good day and stay safe and well.
God Bless.

Kelly Hope your mum will soon be well enough to come home. Take care. Lynn, hope Dillon continues to keep well and all our other four legged friends too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Morning all.
Hoping the Dr gets to see my mum today, I suspect that she will end up going back into hospital, she has said she will if they tell her she has to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Hi all. That's better news then if your Mum will go back to hospital. Lets hope things pick up for her and you and your dad. I am stil looking for a property to rent. Lots out there but will they be there when I want them to be. Hey ho back to the clearing out of more unwanted stuff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Still no Dr so far for mum. Logged the complaint with pals who can log the complaint but not discuss things with me! He has told me to contact the police... great, another thing for me to do.
Was out the back talking to my neighbour and one of the dogs barked..I told her to shush and then my neighbour began shouting...I didn't have a clue what was going on, apparently he was at the window tormenting the dog...she gave him what for....at least she has seen it for herself now
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Good afternoon Moyra, Griff, Brenda and all who follow

Do hope ar doctor will see your mum soon and that something comes of the Pals complaint. Definitely report the test to the police. All you dont need is the moron next door trying to cause you more trouble but at least you have a witness this time (hugs)

Fingers crossed that your house is soon sold and that places you like are still available for rent Brenda.

Busy busy again today. 2 beds stripped, washed and ironed, months shopping done and packed away and dinner cooked and eaten. First time I have sat down was for lunch at 1.15pm since I got up at 5.30 am. Another early morning tomorrow as Ben is at work for the day.

Wow it is hot out there now but won't complain as rain is due sometime soon

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Thanks Sue. Been taking it easy today as back a bit hurty. have a good evening everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2020, 07:39 PM
I called the Dr surgery and they said she had been registered.. so I said the Dr will go in today?? No.. tomorrow, got a call from my mum around 4 pm...Dr had been
She has cellulitis...it had never gone, the hospital should have told her she still had it...she should have been sent out with antibiotics....she wasn't! She has been without for nearly a week now! Apparently they needed the bed so booted her out, she will need medication for 2 weeks to a month...the oral antibiotics aren't strong enough...my gp tried that and she ended up in hospital
Been up to see her, took her some scallops I ordered and paid for 2....I was given 3 lol I knew this was a good dress!!! She text me to say thanks, she nearly managed to eat 2 and said they were lovely