View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 10:55 AM

Need help for Coco, anyone with a Rig? (threads merged)

Hi everyone,
I really need your help especially those of you who live in the Manchester area if you can please contact me ASAP...
As some of you know I have been very ill for most of the year now spending quite a bit of time in hospital and a lot of it drained, 5 kids and the animals tend to do that anyway
In August I collapsed through severe pain, my hubby was at work and I was alone with my 2 year old son and 5 year old daughter. The last thing I remember is asking the kids to get their shoes on as we were going to feed the ducks on the nature reserve....Then I woke up hooked up to machines in Hope Hospital!

My daughter Coco had seen me collapse, she told her baby brother to stay with me and ran next door to the neighbours to get help and asked them to call an ambulance and wouldn't leave me until the paramedics came. She was bright enough to tell the paramedics that 'Mummy's tummy hurts a lot and she bleeds from her lady bits' (Out of the mouth of babes hey oops: )
Because they figured form what Coco it was gynaecological problems I was investigated much quicker and a bed was already waiting for me. They did say that I had been out for some time and could quite easily have not made it...This was when I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis and a ruptured cervix on top of everything else, already having had a colonoscopy and biopsies for ovarian and cervical cancer! However this isn't the first time coco has done this she also saved me back in Yorkshire last year when I fainted and Leo's buggy ran into the road she got him back then ran into a shop and said quick call a nee nor my mummy is poorly at this point she was only 3!The local newspaper did an article on coco and even tried to get her back stage passes to Mcfly when they played at the MEN Manchester-She's sooo in love with them lol!
Anyway her dead beat biological father who only visits once a year came to take her to see Mcfly 2 weeks ago but the nasty s**t left before they came on cos he was bored and wanted to go to the pub! (I know how low can U get! )
So my thank you surprise for coco fell through and she has been so gutted since-
To make things worse the paper now want to run a follow story about her special treat, as the mcfly thing fell through I want to arrange something else that she loves and this is where you guys come in Coco's other love is wolves and huskies and she has asked me if I can take her rigging or to Devon to meet the wolf man (Shaun) I've explained she's too wee to race and that Devon is too far before xmas but said I will see what I can do
Thing is the paper now want to do a follow up with a photo with coco with either a husky in the picture or a wolf lol If there is anyone who rigs their Huskies, Mals NI’s Bi’s Utonagans or wolfdogs and could spare some time next week to meet up and have your photo taken with Coco for the Salford advertiser I would be sooooooooooooo appreciative. She has been let down badly, She deserves a big treat without her I would not be able to spend many more years with my beautiful family. She truly is my angel. Please can you help get in touch xxx Lisa
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 10:58 AM
what alittle star! I really hope this can happen for her. Good luck. We do have members with rigs but not sure whereabouts they are in the UK.
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:13 AM
I think the photo will maybe just have to be coco giving big hugs to a willing pooch lol! She is so brave and so special to me I owe her everything...She says when she's older she's going to race proffesionally then go across the arctic for charity how sweet! thanks for your good wishes will let you know how it turned out
Here is the photo that was in the paper last time...I have no hair now it fell out with my chemo treatment !

Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:18 AM
What an angel you have there and you are one brave lady too
I am sure one of our members can help you
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Me brave nah lol!
There's always someone worse off that's how I see it I am very lucky to have a wonderful family who keep me strong and a wonderful partner who has brought Blue into my life...Eventually he will be my assistance dog he is a constant companion and always knows when I need an extra boost he's only 15 weeks now and I can't remember life without him! xxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I hope someone can help you make her dreams come true xxx
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
What an angel you have there and you are one brave lady too
I am sure one of our members can help you
Any ideas of any members? Any ideas if it's best to post this in another section? ta xxx
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by MickB View Post
Yes, Chena is one of ours!

Mick
Mick been trying to get in touch with any sibe mal owners etc... please if you know someone in the manchester area who may be able to help please let me know many thanks Lisa x

I've a lot less hair now decided ot shave it off when most of it dropped out with treatment lol!

Hi everyone,
I really need your help especially those of you who live in the Manchester area if you can please contact me ASAP...
As some of you know I have been very ill for most of the year now spending quite a bit of time in hospital and a lot of it drained, 5 kids and the animals tend to do that anyway
In August I collapsed through severe pain, my hubby was at work and I was alone with my 2 year old son and 5 year old daughter. The last thing I remember is asking the kids to get their shoes on as we were going to feed the ducks on the nature reserve....Then I woke up hooked up to machines in Hope Hospital!

My daughter Coco had seen me collapse, she told her baby brother to stay with me and ran next door to the neighbours to get help and asked them to call an ambulance and wouldn't leave me until the paramedics came. She was bright enough to tell the paramedics that 'Mummy's tummy hurts a lot and she bleeds from her lady bits' (Out of the mouth of babes hey oops: )
Because they figured form what Coco it was gynaecological problems I was investigated much quicker and a bed was already waiting for me. They did say that I had been out for some time and could quite easily have not made it...This was when I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis and a ruptured cervix on top of everything else, already having had a colonoscopy and biopsies for ovarian and cervical cancer! However this isn't the first time coco has done this she also saved me back in Yorkshire last year when I fainted and Leo's buggy ran into the road she got him back then ran into a shop and said quick call a nee nor my mummy is poorly at this point she was only 3!The local newspaper did an article on coco and even tried to get her back stage passes to Mcfly when they played at the MEN Manchester-She's sooo in love with them lol!
Anyway her dead beat biological father who only visits once a year came to take her to see Mcfly 2 weeks ago but the nasty s**t left before they came on cos he was bored and wanted to go to the pub! (I know how low can U get! )
So my thank you surprise for coco fell through and she has been so gutted since-
To make things worse the paper now want to run a follow story about her special treat, as the mcfly thing fell through I want to arrange something else that she loves and this is where you guys come in Coco's other love is wolves and huskies and she has asked me if I can take her rigging or to Devon to meet the wolf man (Shaun) I've explained she's too wee to race and that Devon is too far before xmas but said I will see what I can do
Thing is the paper now want to do a follow up with a photo with coco with either a husky in the picture or a wolf lol If there is anyone who rigs their Huskies, Mals etc... and could spare some time next week to meet up and have your photo taken with Coco for the Salford advertiser I would be sooooooooooooo appreciative. She has been let down badly, She deserves a big treat without her I would not be able to spend many more years with my beautiful family. She truly is my angel. Please can you help get in touch xxx Lisa
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh I wish it wasn't such a long distance between, or I would have come with my greenlands right away.....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Well done Coco for looking after Mommy.

You are a special little girl with a huge heart and so clever too.

I hope all your dreams come true darling, as with all the good things you have done, you definately deserve it.

Well done, little star xxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »