Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggies4Evers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2007, 08:49 AM

Wolves Beening Killed - For Killing Wild Animals

http://www.idausa.org/campaigns/wild...lf_070328.html

They can sedate them and move them to another location not murder them for wanting to feed themselves and survive?! I guess the wolves could return back to there land. Why can't there be a happies better way for both to live side by side. All the wolves are doing is going out and hunting for food, deer’s, etc.

"Oh no! The wolves are eating our food; we have to shoot a lot of them."
I can’t believe people would/could think like this, people keep spreading all over the world from not keeping there yeah you know and pushing animals in smaller area’s and killing them for going on new land/places we want to live and settle in. When will people learn?! We are pushing them to the edge, there is tiny numbers of animals but if they are just a few extra ones they get killed. ~sigh~

The wolves are doing what they are meant to do eat, live and survive. People think all animals are there’s to eat and if a predator is doing its own thing to eat and live oh its wrong, bad animal predator! How dare you feed yourself/etc and take away our wild animals for food. *rolls eyes*

Why do people think like this? Why are they living in hard to live lands?

Sorry if my post is abit sarcastic. It's just madding is all
they are being killed for eating get this WILD animals
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 08:54 AM
It's the arrogance of mankind, same can be said for fisherman calling for the killing of seals and sealions which, wait for it, eat fish oh shock horror.
There are many people in this world who believe mankind is superior to any other species, after all the bibe tells them that it is so.
Becky
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately predator species do need to be controlled and in an environment where they are top of the chain, things do get out of hand and culling is required.
Dawn.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 09:33 AM
I understand that but that's not the implication in the report, they have reduced predator numbers but are still intent on killing even more.
Becky
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 09:39 AM
and they will continue to cull untill their numbers are considered managable.
Dawn.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
And of course not forgetting the increase in prey species so some rich dude with a gun can blast it to pieces and have a nice stuffed head on his wall
Becky
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
And of course not forgetting the increase in prey species so some rich dude with a gun can blast it to pieces and have a nice stuffed head on his wall
Becky
Possibly yes, if thats what floats their boat, however in all my years shooting, I have never ever once seen a Wolf head on a wall! and that goes for the collectors exhibits I have been privvy to, going back over 100yrs!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Doggies4Evers View Post

They can sedate them and move them to another location not murder them for wanting to feed themselves and survive?! I guess the wolves could return back to there land. Why can't there be a happies better way for both to live side by side. All the wolves are doing is going out and hunting for food, deer’s, etc.

"Oh no! The wolves are eating our food; we have to shoot a lot of them."
I can’t believe people would/could think like this, people keep spreading all over the world from not keeping there yeah you know and pushing animals in smaller area’s and killing them for going on new land/places we want to live and settle in. When will people learn?! We are pushing them to the edge, there is tiny numbers of animals but if they are just a few extra ones they get killed. ~sigh~

The wolves are doing what they are meant to do eat, live and survive. People think all animals are there’s to eat and if a predator is doing its own thing to eat and live oh its wrong, bad animal predator! How dare you feed yourself/etc and take away our wild animals for food. *rolls eyes*

Why do people think like this? Why are they living in hard to live lands?

Sorry if my post is abit sarcastic. It's just madding is all

they are being killed for eating get this WILD animals
Totally agree with you.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Possibly yes, if thats what floats their boat, however in all my years shooting, I have never ever once seen a Wolf head on a wall! and that goes for the collectors exhibits I have been privvy to, going back over 100yrs!
How about all the 'trophy' pictures? I find that odd. 'Look at this beautiful animal...that I killed'. I don't mind most the time but when it comes to animals like wolves it really ticks me off. I'm not saying they are more special but the way they have been treated so far has been terrible and with numbers so low I just get annoyed at anyone wanting to hunt / eradicate them.

And no matter what they say numbers are really low in general terms world wide.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Thats aweful!! I do hunt myself but to kill an animal just for being natural is a bit rediculous! I agree that they should just be relocated. Arent wolves endangered or at least threatened??
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »