Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post

I really hope she does pee, but I've been told to expect the worst.
It's a terrible shame, all the staff at the vets are gutted as they say she's very sweet, purring her head off inspite of her injuries. The Nurse put it so well: she really doesn't deserve this.
It's amazing how forgiving animals can be, isn't it? It really would be wonderful for her to make it, but if she doesn't than you still saved her from a slow, painful and lonely death.

Whatever happens, you have already saved her once. xxx
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
It's amazing how forgiving animals can be, isn't it? It really would be wonderful for her to make it, but if she doesn't than you still saved her from a slow, painful and lonely death.

very well put. Everything still crossed here. Just as a side note though. I used to be a cat fosterer and sometimes cats that had come into strange environments took days to go to the toilet, the fear factor of going in a strange place x
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Hope you get better news for little Visa x
Superash
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2011, 01:20 PM
. I've had one of my legs amputated so know what its like she'll be great lots of loving ((((( hugs ))))) and vibes from me , 2 dogs and two kitties good luck to you both!!!!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Hoping and praying that this little girl pulls through

You have been her guardian angel already, and, dear God, please make sure that she is strong enough to recover.

Big Hugs to you and loving positive vibes for your little Visa

Fingers crossed for a little encouraging news tonight.

from Me, Pups and Kitties here x
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post

Thank you, you're right of course, but it's still going to be bloody awful if she doesn't make it!

I rang the vet again tonight: she still hasn't pee'd and her bladder is getting full. It looks like there's probably nerve damage from when the skin was ripped from her tail. They're going to give her one last night, if she doesn't pee by the morning the only kind option will be to put her out of her misery.

I'll give you an update when I know more tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it's going to be good news.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 08:42 PM
((hugs)) x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Oh Em, I'm so sorry...... there's still a chance she'll pull through though..... loads of healing vibes coming her way.....

x0x0x
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
((hugs)) x
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Em, I'm so sorry...... there's still a chance she'll pull through though..... loads of healing vibes coming her way.....

x0x0x
Thanks both, here's to hoping!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I've only just read this thread. Such a moving story! Lots and lots of 'survival vibes' coming from here in Surrey from me and my two 4 legged friends to Visa.
What ever the outcome, the little kitten as you say is warm, fed and LOVED. What you have done rescuing this little mite is just so kind. He would probably have died cold, in pain and unloved if you hadn't saved him. Every one and creature deserved to be loved by someone!!!! and little Visa is now loved by loads of us!!
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »