View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: C2 poll - love 'em or hate 'em
Love 'em 31 64.58%
Hate 'em 10 20.83%
Un-decided (please say why) 7 14.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
OK photo's supplied
Grand Champion Ferndown Bumbleberry Flyer...or Norton

Sweet Pollyanna

Handsome Colin

The Old Gent himself...Skip

And our darling Bumble
Ahhhhhh I feel better now!!

Just wonderful puddys, all of them, Halibut and Mullet, FAB names and Jay-Jay is VERY handsome!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Thats affection, Cats "knead" people they like as they would their mother when feeding.

Yes they always help with gardening, fertilizing is a speciality, of course they always cover it over too.

So do you and your dog!

Higher beings, quite literally. What you dont like is that you cant read them like a dog!

So do Foxes, Dogs and other animals. Of course you wont catch Leptospirosis or your dog sarcoptic mange from them though!!

Is that all? Pathetic, try again!! (kidding )
Lol, loved that reply!! Assuming it was in jest of course!!

I'll only partly disagree with the birds one, Monty scares them off but they love me because i feed them everyday!

We had a cat when i was a kid and i loved it to bits. It was a siamese cat and was called Trapper because he was ace at catching things. Him and our black lab used to lie at the end of my bed until i'd fallen asleep every night. That was probably the only cat i've truly loved.

I will admit that they are quite therapeutic to stroke though. Love the picture of Schnapps as well! That's one evil looking cat!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:47 PM
No offence cat lovers....................but I can't stand them! I'd never hurt or be unkind to a cat (or any other living creature) but I can't stand them near me. Their fur makes my skin crawl, they are often scratchy and don't give any warning of such, they can climb up on kitchen worktops and the like. I just can't stand them in any way. I wouldn't have one in the house, ever! My kids have nagged for years for a cat but it's NEVER gonna happen
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Just wonderful puddys, all of them, Halibut and Mullet, FAB names and Jay-Jay is VERY handsome!!
Isn't he! I've never known a cat like him. He's huge as well and just loves cuddles. He slept on Neil's head the night before our wedding ;o)
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Norton!!! I do like him. He is a dude.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Norton!!! I do like him. He is a dude.
Norton sends his love folks......he's a handsome chappie.... and has turned into a lovely lad, now his ''showmanship is behind him''
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I love cats, and have had over 65 of them even though I am officially allergic to them.

I now only have two, my two rescues who have their own room upstairs. One never goes out (Grumpy Ollie) and one does (Abigail).
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Halibut and Mullet are the best cat names ever!!

We had Polly and Minew when I was little.

My fish were called Monkey and Chips.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I love cats, and have had over 65 of them even though I am officially allergic to them.

I now only have two, my two rescues who have their own room upstairs. One never goes out (Grumpy Ollie) and one does (Abigail).
Over 65 cats!!!

So you're the weird woman of the village that all the small children are afraid of!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Lol, loved that reply!! Assuming it was in jest of course!!

I'll only partly disagree with the birds one, Monty scares them off but they love me because i feed them everyday!

We had a cat when i was a kid and i loved it to bits. It was a siamese cat and was called Trapper because he was ace at catching things. Him and our black lab used to lie at the end of my bed until i'd fallen asleep every night. That was probably the only cat i've truly loved.

I will admit that they are quite therapeutic to stroke though. Love the picture of Schnapps as well! That's one evil looking cat!
Yes it was in jest. Schnapps HATES the camera, but she is the most inoffensive Cat ever, never ever showed any nastiness at all.

Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
No offence cat lovers....................but I can't stand them! I'd never hurt or be unkind to a cat (or any other living creature) but I can't stand them near me. Their fur makes my skin crawl, they are often scratchy and don't give any warning of such, they can climb up on kitchen worktops and the like. I just can't stand them in any way. I wouldn't have one in the house, ever! My kids have nagged for years for a cat but it's NEVER gonna happen
Nooooo, you just dont understand them CC, they are superlative and Id have another 10 tomorrow if I could. They dont fart, they dont smell, they are just wonderful!! They knock dogs into a cocked hat any day of the week.

Of course they can climb, but thats up to the owner not to allow it, you will never see a Cat on any worktop here I dont allow it never have!
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »