Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 09:45 AM

He eats EVERYTHING

Cosmo now eats anything and everything.
He's fed on Burns and Nature Diet, with a few raw carrots and Chappie Kongs thrown in, but boy he is always on the look out for something to nick and eat!!!
So far he has had, the foam filter from the hoover (the big pup nicked it and he ate it)
A poo bag (shredded and out the other end)
The ear from 'purple puppy' a cuddly toy...
A piece of a lego man
Any food that is anywhere (except out on walks strangely although he is developing a liking for chewing gum)
and of course...POO.

He's amazing, he really is a hoover....we have cleared the sides etc and try not to leave anything anywhere, but he is amazing he still finds stuff...then heads off to his crate, if he's in there and quiet we know he ain't sleeping.

He has yet to eat the wall as a pup did in the past, but the way he's going I think it's only a matter of time. I also suspect he is going ot be in the fridge sooner rather than later....
Love him though. We wanted a dog with personality and we've certainly got that!!!!!
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 09:51 AM
He was framed!!!!! he looks too innocent:l ol:
They do eat some strange things

Bless him, the joys of puppyhood . We call Meg the shredder, she will nick the weirdest stuff, but won't pinch food.Mack is the opposite,he won't tkae anything, but would try and pinch food off the worktops, and he can open the fridge,I have bought a baby lock

Cosmo was framed, he is innocent
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Bless him! Don't believe you Cosmo looks too innocent to be a naughty pup in that picture

How does the Bifters get on with him?
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Sorry, have to agree with the others here, you're making it all up. He looks so sweet and innocent.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 10:05 AM
He's gorgeous, and looking at his sweet face I totally agree with Moonstone

Cosmo Was Framed

lol
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
He was framed!!!!! he looks too innocent:l ol:
They do eat some strange things

Bless him, the joys of puppyhood . We call Meg the shredder, she will nick the weirdest stuff, but won't pinch food.Mack is the opposite,he won't tkae anything, but would try and pinch food off the worktops, and he can open the fridge,I have bought a baby lock

Cosmo was framed, he is innocent
Yes, I think we will be investing in a fridge lock VERY soon.
As for being framed...well he just pooed out the other ear from purple puppy so I'm thinking it's definitely him!!!
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Bless him! Don't believe you Cosmo looks too innocent to be a naughty pup in that picture

How does the Bifters get on with him?
Innocent indeed....if he's quiet you know he's doing something norty....
Biff tends to avoid him...when Biff starts to play, he is vERY vocal and Cosmo is vocal right back...so he yap yap yap yaps at him!!!!! They do curl up together for a nap though!
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
Sorry, have to agree with the others here, you're making it all up. He looks so sweet and innocent.
Innocent.... He's a nutter.

Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
He's gorgeous, and looking at his sweet face I totally agree with Moonstone

Cosmo Was Framed

lol
I admit the big pup nicks stuff for him to shred cos he can reach higher up than Cosmo can...but it's definitely him that eats it...not wishing to be toooooo graphic but I had to assist the purple puppys ear on its way OUT ...
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
well he is a growing lad...it sounds like he has definitely got a 'taste' for life

It must be hard to tell him off though, with such a cute facing looking at you
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:21 AM
I was going to agree that he had been framed but now you have the evidence.......and the ear!! The little monkey.
Hasn't put me of though, still as cute as a button
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:25 AM
It is pretty hard to tell him off...actually it's pretty impossible, I just grab what I find and remove it (from whichever end it is in at the time...eughhhhhhhhhhhhhh).He doesn't really get told off, the most he gets is an 'ah ah'...little so and so.
Love him to bits, he is developing quite a personality, life is NOT going to be quiet with this one around!!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I was going to agree that he had been framed but now you have the evidence.......and the ear!! The little monkey.
Hasn't put me of though, still as cute as a button
Ta1 I have to say the only time I don't find him cute, is when he is chewing (and I mean chewing) his own poo with such a look of total pleasure on his face....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >