Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 10th August.

Good morning all. I hope you and your four legged friends are doing ok.

Got my new Virgin box installed, now I am going to cut down from full house tv to just the basic this should save quite a bit financially, I hope.

Harvey, it is worth giving Casey a trial on the Tramadol and see how he goes. Hope it suits him.

Chris, I omitted to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday, hope it was a good one for you. Hope Gary is doing ok now.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope the virgin box works out better Moyra.
Cooler here again today but with sunshine not rain which is better. Must admit though bet the gardens loved it.
Not going out today resting Dillon after his extra long walk yesterday we will have games and grooming today.
Admin day today. Arranging a second viewing on bungalow, contacting solicitor re: identity can they not use the proof they already have for the sale fir the purchase ? Until we know when our vendor has offered on a property and the result of the home buyer report no more monies forthcoming re: the purchase of the bungalow. Not losing £350 unnecessarily. We have paid the first amount re: sale of the house but need to know where we are a first with the purchase.
We like to think we are not fools and easily parted from our money.

Chris did you celebrate your birthday yesterday nice meal maybe ? Plus how is Gary now ?
griff did the bamboo get sorted ?
Harvey hope Casey is doing better today and maybe as Moyra says give the tramadol a try ? One size doesn't fit all and they do say dogs react differently to things to humans, although I am not sure I am utterly convinced at that statement. If it' a low dose and I think you said he will have it late at night you will around if he gets a bit disorientated or wobbly.
that's what the vet wanted to give to Dillon last year when i was worried about going to Derbyshire on that short break and he seemed uncomfortable on his legs. When I asked about side effects she mentioned some dogs can get wobbly for a while and tired which was no good for us as we wanted him to enjoy the scenery with us.
So i stuck to his usual supplements and we walked him sensibly. He was surprisingly fine. Sorry forgot to mention that the other day when you were asking for experience. So far managing to keep him away from nsaids or tramadol.
brenda when is the new shed arriving and being erected ? Hope Tyto has perked up now the weather has cooled down.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Morning, Tyto gave me a worry yesterday choking and sneezing. Gave him some water from a spoon and he was promptly sick. This morning perfectly ok. Hi Lynn, no idea when the shed is coming. Losing faith with Meakers as not heard from them at all since they came Wednesday despite the chap saying he would ring me Thursday. I have emailed them so will see. I hate things taking time. Ah well have a good day all. Belated Birthday wishes Chris.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope Casey is better today Harvey

Hve a nic restful day Lynn. everyone always asking for money before anything is confirmed or done. Better in your pocket than theirs. Hope your vendor has found somewhere to go

Belated birthday wishes Chris hope you had a goo day.

Pleased Tyto seems to be ok today, they are such a worry to us.

Her a good day Moyra.

Have yu managed to sort out how to get the bamboo home Griff.

Pouring when I got up so have not been out this morning. Instead I took the opportunity to strip Teazle.. Having now cleaned up all the hair am having a coffee and hopefully can get out this afternoon for a good walk.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Lol...nope, not sorted the bamboo out yet! I need to find a man with a van
Moyra, hope you get your package reduced to a more suitable financial level
Lynn, don't blame you for not paying out for anything else
Brenda, hope Tyto is o.k now
Sue.. hopefully the weather will improve for you to get out
Waiting for 2deliveries...I hate waiting round
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Morning Sue and griff resting in between housework hanging out washing and grooming Dillon.
Hope the bamboo is sorted soon griff. Hope the parcels turn up soon to.

Well rang the agent to arrange second viewing for bungalow and he is popping in this afternoon to see our mortgage advisor I will see if I can catch him then to arrange a day and time. So no mortgage in place been trawling the internet but has no idea how much he can borrow.
I had a funny feeling about this from the beginning, we have said if this fails on the bungalow we will look around to see what's about but will make no promises to moving unless we find something suitable. Of course we have no idea how the chain will work out if and when he gets his mortgage and finds somewhere it might be to long for Holly and Dale to wait.
Then rang the solicitor and explained so she suggested send in the paperwork with note attached about the situation and they will not hassle for the funds but have paperwork there ready to go if it works out if not they can discard it.
Updated our agent who said he should know today after appointment if he is good for a mortgage and how much I think he must be as he possibly has a mortgage on the bungalow.

Oh well que sera sera won't worry about it. It may fall through on the homebuyer survey yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 10:44 AM
What a pain in the bum Lynn, I would have thought if he has a mortgage provided he isn't a bad center they would keep him on and renew his mortgage on another property
Amazon order here...but I am bored now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Do you know what griff not really bothered if it falls through his loss not ours.
Haven't the time, energy or inclination to be bothered to be honest. If it falls through we shall look around to see if anything else is worth thinking about if not then that will be it.
Whether we will reconsider next year not sure will have to wait and see what happens and how we feel. If it's not meant to be it won't happen.
At least we are not in the position from 5 years ago where we had no choice.

Glad the parcels have arrived. if you're bored nip over here my upstairs needs a cleaning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Yeah Lynn, this time you are making the choice and the home you have is beautiful
Hahahaha, 1parcel here, waiting for 1more... doubt it will come, gawd, only thing I like cleaning are cars! Steve has OCD and is obsessed with cleaning so keep telling him to come here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Cars need cleaning to but fortunately you are still waiting for a parcel. So I understand you cannot make it.......... Today anyway.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >