View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Just taken the car to the garage because sometimes when I stopped it made a clunking sort of sound I thought near the passenger side. But they put it over the pit and had a look and said they could find nothing wrong with it. So I will have to wait until I have a passenger and hope they can hear it or not?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Harvey, I was on tramadol for about three or four years, it is an opiate. I had a devil of a job getting off it as it is so addictive but how it will affect Casey I am not sure, I would think it would help him quite a bit. It certainly helped me and the pain I was suffering. In a lot of ways I wish I was still on it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Harvey..huge experience of tramadol in canines here, both my old dogs had it and one of this pair too, whilst he adjusts to it, he may be restless and both of my old ones used to whinges a fair bit, it can make them hallucinate too...same as humans so he may be a little spaced out of until his body gets used to it, should only last for a few days if I recall correctly
Lol...you are like me, if I wake up in the morning I am chuffed!
Brenda...not being funny but you haven't got a bottle or can rolling round? We used to get people come in complaining of noise..on road test yes, we heard it, empty the boot and off we go..no noise! Not saying that's the case but just thought it might be worth a check
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone quite a pleasant day out. Didn't get parked in Spalding town centre as the car parks were full. Probably all the tourists.
Went to the shopping outlet instead. We had a couple of breaks for drinks and something to eat not much on my account but enjoyed what I had.
Sue the house buyers report is something the buyers have requested the valuation survey was done last week. This will pick up any structural problems if any damp etc., it will give them an outline of any possible problems now or predictable and possible costs. It costs £400 to have done.
Can take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to be done.

Did you find a solution for the bamboo griff ? Oh dear Steve sounds like he has a memory like mine.
Chris glad Gary has been taking it easy today hope this is it for a while for him and you.
Very silly sometimes these dogs aren't they Harvey ? At least as you say Casey has allowed you some reading time.
Mum was on tramadol often when in hospital after her numerous falls. Her doctor would never allow her to be on them when she was home due to living on her own as they can affect balance in humans anyway. She could manage to fall over nothing without any help as it was.
Barry glad the guttering problem is sorted.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Griff what sort of car has Steve got if a hatchback he could do what I did geting a large plant home for a neighbour I got th store to put some shrink wrap round it so it was all together not overly tight then popped the pot on the front passenger seat and the back I left the boot open and got it home that way ine is a fiat panda and the plant was well over 3m high but it worked
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Will be doing the same again shortly for myself I am only in Bimingham as you know not miles from Cov so if you need I can collect for you. And drop it off.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2018, 07:07 PM
FINISHED

This what the problem was, joining up 2 gutters with right angle corners and redoing bracket clamps

Doesn't look much but it was a good days work in total to get it right. No leaks on the joints so far doing a water test. Time will tell though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Happy birthday Chris.
Hope you get the noise sorted brenda.
Looks good Barry.
Hi Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Thanks Kazz, he has a ford cmax but he didn't want to damage the plants..I was quite surprised he went to look to be honest. I will get a man and van...it's about £20 I guess, all this because of a nosy neighbour!
Good job Tumbleweed
Lynn, hope the survey goes well
I am trying to convince Steve that orange isn't a good colour for his kitchen...he just says shhhh lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2018, 07:16 PM
thank you both.As they say " may your Butt be forever full"
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >