Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 06:40 AM

Dogsey Daily Chat 1st AUGUST 2018

Morning all. Hope you all had a good night. Good Luck Lynn with the new abode. I love Edinburgh Woollen Mill. Always find something in there. Not sure about Primark. I think it became something else in Worthing griff. Be good and take your meds today. Going to warm up again at the weekend they say. Typical as I took all the shade things down. It gets too gloomy to have them up all the time. Well have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 07:18 AM
Morning Brenda, deags got me up at 5am...upset tummy again, I have no clue what is up with her...I am knackered
I have been good, tablets already taken, fence is being delivered today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Good morning all. Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Lynn, do hope you hear about the bungalow today and it is good news.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool, take care, stay safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Morning brenda, griff, Moyra and all who follow.
I will keep you all posted about bungalow progress or lack of.

Survey today so been rushing around cleaning as we were out most of yesterday so nothing got done.
Anytime between 9 and 2.

Poor Deags griff and you for having your sleep disturbed. Hope her tummy settles soon. Good luck with the fence delivery and have all the slabs turned up now ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Surveyor been and gone. 15 mins tops.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Good morning all.

Surveyors are a total waste of time and money when it's a mortgage survey. They put the wind right up our buyers when the report said "no outward signs of damp, but we cannot guarantee because of wallpaper", or words to that effect. The buyer was frantic until I told them that their wasn't a single piece of wallpaper in the entire bungalow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Well swearing going on here. Had call from agent re: offer we put in yesterday and vendor of the bungalow spoke to his solicitor who got in touch with the buyers solicitor who had and offer on the table but had nothing moving forward to say he is sticking with that buyer as he is now making progress.
He will let us know how it is going in a couple of weeks and if no further forward will consider us. We haven't got a couple of weeks really so now searching again. Frantically.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Oh no Lynn...I would tell him to shove it up his a@#e but I speak before considering most things lol.
Nope, slabs are coming Saturday, they wanted to drop off yesterday but I was going to steves work for him. Fence not here yet either and had to tell the work man next door to get off my drive in case the fence panels come, tomorrow the fencer may be returning to make good the fence...if he has time after his booked job. I just seem to be spending days waiting in for things and it's doing my head in
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 11:56 AM
At least Steve's new t-shirt has arrived, he was really fed up yesterday, proper down so thought I would cheer him up, he likes jack Jones stuff and i get stuff cheap so hopefully that will make him smile for 2seconds
Just wish the damn fence stuff would come, have both dogs at the vets tonight so need to get them out and sedate kota
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well swearing going on here. Had call from agent re: offer we put in yesterday and vendor of the bungalow spoke to his solicitor who got in touch with the buyers solicitor who had and offer on the table but had nothing moving forward to say he is sticking with that buyer as he is now making progress.
He will let us know how it is going in a couple of weeks and if no further forward will consider us. We haven't got a couple of weeks really so now searching again. Frantically.
I think that may have been the plan all along Lynn. Totally unfair. If only one solicitor would actually pick up a 'phone to another instead of sending emails and then putting the file to the bottom of the pile, things may go a lot smoother.

So sorry that this one hasn't worked out for you, but keep at it. New properties come on the market all the time. If needs be, contact your buyers and tell them what the situation is and ask if they can be a little patient with the situation
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >