Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just seen a bungalow come up on the market Beck row Suffolk. No further away from Mark than we already are and half hour to vet and brother.
Backs onto a nature reserve.

Beck Row is very near the Caravan Club site that I used to stay on when I had the campervan. Some nice countryside in addition to the Nature Reserve, USAF will be trainning on weekdays but people don't seem to mind. Hope it is at least worth you going to look, it seems you have had the run around from some of the vendors, so annoying but what can you do.

Well last night we had our first rain for 7 weeks and it has cooled down a lot and I was able to be in the garden and workshop all afternoon. Nice cooling breeze as well. Casey is loving it, he has sleept soundly most of the afternoon which he was not doing during those very high temperature days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Survived my brother's visit, dogs were quite good and he even took me to buy some fish for the dogs breakfast!! I did feel a bit left out as they were discussing holidays and I haven't had one for 17 years
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 08:01 PM
We have had rain.............................
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I did feel a bit left out as they were discussing holidays and I haven't had one for 17 years

Who needs holidays Just for the record we haven't had one for more than 17 years At one point in my life I was sent to work in some places which are now on the tourist agenda but I wouldn't want to go there and especially if I was paying with my hard earned cash
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2018, 09:51 PM
We've had quite a productive day. Gary's bed done (we did it ourselves in the end), his new washer delivered and installed and now just his clock to sort. Our fault on this one as we forgot the vibrating pad was under his pillow and as the mattress came off to sort the bed, the damned wire broke. Can't get a new part so it looks like a new alarm clock needed. Still, progress. I just hope that once I get the clock sorted that's it for a while - but I'm not holding my breath.

Yesterday, OH put up a new, replacement security light in the back. The old one broke. Need it to keep an eye on Rosie when she goes out at night.

Tax return on the agenda tomorrow.

Such an exciting life I lead.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2