Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 07:42 PM

Could have kicked myself!

This afternoon,me and my sis popped to Staples to get some computer discs which is next door to Pets at home on a retail park.When i was just driving out of the carpark,we saw a dog being walked into PAH which was a mirror image of Vegas!

I was just about to bang on the brakes and stop,but realised there were many cars behind me-so i couldnt.Im kicking myself now because this dog only looked about 6/7 months old and was curious to know where it was bred and if Vegas came from same place.

Everything about it was identical-even down to the black bandit mask and coat colour with flecks of black in the fawn.This dont sound like much,but considering Vegas is a cross-the chances of seeing an identical dog is slim.

Im still kicking myself and am thinking about camping out at PAH-just incase...
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Argh!!!!!!

I know wot you mean Steve...

Have tried that.. In other circumstances though
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I hate when that happens. Hopefully they will be back at the same time as you sometime soon.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2005, 08:04 PM
put a notice on the shops board......you never know time, date etc they might see it and contact you.