View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-06-2008, 09:38 PM
My God it all kicked off didn't it! I don't know why Rex had to stick his finger in that painting I'm sure, strange thing to do I thought Stuart, Becks, Dale, Darnell and Dennis were all over the top about it and quite aggressive! Hopefully they'll all calm down a bit now. What did anyone else think about it?

At least Sylvia's out now.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Great viewing wasn't it. I know Rex shouldn't have marked the painting, but I think Jen was milking it for all it's worth, wanting everyone to feel so sorry for her. I have gone right off her now, I was thinking that she was playing a game with Stuart and Dale by flirting with the both of them. I think she is certainly a player. Glad it was Sylvia out and not Mo.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 10:01 PM
OMG what a carry on!! well seeing a different side to them all now! Glad sylvia has gone she really got on my nerves
(yeah Mikey irritates me too)
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Glad she has gone but she was better t.v than Mo. That was one huge kick off.Can't remember a BB with that much threatening behaviour before! I don't condone what Dennis did but if was kicked for aggressive behaviour which was unaccepyable then the others should be punished in some way too. Darnel was scarey!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 10:16 PM
I think the only person who I have continually liked is Kat. I liked Mikey, but sometimes he rants too much.
I think Luke is funny, but then other times not so sure.

I did feel for Kat when her cookies got left off for being at the bottom of the list..... but then I'm not so sure why a grown woman has such a fixation on cookies.
Ice cream I could understand lol.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Cookies are boring!..Custard creams are better.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2008, 10:33 PM
I just think that as far as Kat goes, there is no entertainment value in her at all in my opinion. It's okay being nicey nicey to that extent and I know her English isnt that good but if she won BB, in my eyes she hasn't contributed much in the show except keep going on about blasted cookies. Life would be nice if it was all perfect with no one falling out at all and no one being horrid to each other but as we know that's not how life is, but Kat seems to think thats how it should be in there. I wonder has she seen BB before.

Just my own opinion guys.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:42 PM
That Jennifer is really starting to Irritate me! she's minging without her make up... what do they see in her?

Whats wrong with Rex? I quite like him he reminds me of Arnold Rimmer!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:44 PM
I think Kat is nice but this is the first year I don't actually like anyone
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I am sorry I swore I would not watch it this year,but of course it pulled me in,but Jennifers comment about her painting,where she said you would not do that to Monet would you,had me in absolute stitches,am sure Monet would never have been in the house in the first place let alone painted something as childish as that,HIRARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Wendy
Page 7 of 34 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »