Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
If your a Virgin customer you can watch it 24/7 here for free

http://virginmedia.premiumtv.co.uk/bigbrother_live

How exciting is that
Oh did you have to post that I am not a virgin customer.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm like you Myschievious, Nicky is my favourite as well. She seems very down to earth and sensible. She also seems a nice caring girl as she was the first to get up last week and sorted out all the washing up when it had been done.

Nicky to win so far.

Charley to go out first.
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

05-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Can't stand Charley, awful awful person - needs to be told some good hometruths me thinks.

I'm liking Laura, Nicky, Carol and Chanelle so far. Traci seems okay but I think all the "'Av-Its" would annoy me after a while!! *admin, can we have an Av'it smilie*?

ShabbyNabby needs to lose her friend (Charley) and then we'll see what we make of her.

The twins need their heads bashing together and all their pink stuff confiscated until they can show a bit of maturity (I know they're only 18 but I wasn't like that at 1!!

Ziggy is okay but wouldn't believe a word he said, he knows what people want to hear and just has a knack of putting it nicely. Don't think he's particularly sincere with it.

Lesely is weird - the oldest but most childish attention seeker I have ever witnessed!! Don't have too much sympathy for her as even though she makes out she doesn't know what BB is really about she has made it through god knows how many interviews/selection processes that she must have had a good idea.

Hmmmmm - I'm addicted already!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm not a Virgin customer either :smt010

Ziggy has made his nomination now, I wonder who he has nominated and how many Maybe he had to nominate two housemates and then its a public phone vote? Can't wait to find out
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 05:58 PM
I think he was allowed to nominate hpw many he wanted but we will see. Charley out for me...she is dreadful.
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Is it only me who thinks Tracey is more like a Trevor?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by ebrcknrdg View Post
Is it only me who thinks Tracey is more like a Trevor?
She basis herself on Aunt Sally in Worzel Gummidge. She seems okay though, calls a spade a spade. I personally think they needed a few more older people in there instead of soooo many youngsters.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 09:14 AM
The Housemates nominated have just been anounced and they are Emily and Shibonah.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 09:48 AM
I can`t believe he did not nominate Charley. Have you noticed how he has completely changed his mind about Emily since she and Chanel had the row about the straighteners. one minute all snuggly the next being quite sharp.......
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 10:05 AM
was not gonna watch it this year as i got so hooked last year....but sadly i have been sucked in!!! cant stand charlie, emily, shabnab. wouldnt trust ziggy although he is nice to look at. most of the girls are so far up their bums and just love themselves! i like laura, tracy and carole.
Page 3 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »