View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:22 PM
I think it is racism and nasty bullying none the less. We only see the edited version and Big Brother does have private conversations. I don't think Jade started it. Danielle did with the cooking and the chicken thing. Just girls being bitchy. Jade always gets in on the argument when she knows she has the support. Doesn't have a mind of her own.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Jermaine also called Jackiey "white trash" although not to her face. Can this be seen as racist too
People will say yes, but imo its just name calling. Plus i am white is think she white trash.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't watch it... would burn my brain... I think it's sad that people want to sit around and watch such utter crap .... just my humble opinion
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
I don't watch it... would burn my brain... I think it's sad that people want to sit around and watch such utter crap .... just my humble opinion
Same here, but with the news coverage is hard not to see, and comment on here about.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:32 PM
They were even talking about it on talk sport Glad I had a CD in the car
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
i like the comment on this morning from jodie marsh .....Shipla is everything Jade isn't
gorgeous funny talentend clever etc...made me smile
True though. Shilpa is a stunningly beautiful woman, with a personality to match. As for Jade, well.....

I personally don't watch it, and never have, but I've seen enough on the tv and in the papers. I would rather have my teeth drilled than watch BB!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:33 PM
same here i just saw it on this morning and wonderd what was going on
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kanikula View Post
Iv not watched much of it, but im in the same frame of mind as Trish. Its unfortunate that beacuse someone of a different race, colour, whatever, is bullied its automatically put down as a racist attack !!
Yes, this Shilma girl would have got up Jade's nose anyway, no matter what her colour or creed, she just doesn't like her because of who she is, how she behaves, her beauty, her stardom, everything, it doesn't matter that she's a different race imo. Also, a person like Jade, has got to have someone to be the underdog in there, so that she can act out her role and be the centre of attention and have everyone on her side, well, that's what she's hoping for anyways, but that didn't happen did it!! I think she's very much up her own too, and that may be where the clash of personalities comes in??
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:50 PM
They were even talking about it on talk sport Glad I had a CD in the car

Thats to far, taking over the sport.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Thats to far, taking over the sport.
Na not all sport... it's John Guant in the mornings, topical stuff, usually a bit controversial, phone in's etc.. it's quite funny sometimes.
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »