Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-05-2016, 04:00 PM

Trish and Mouse out and about

First pic is from March 2nd 2 are from today.
Been a rough couple months for Trish.

Idiot stomped and yelled at Mouse, at the reservoir where first pic was taken and not long after it was taken, result was 2 broken fingers and surgery a couple weeks later to have a pin put in one finger, then a week or so later Lupus attacked her brain again so she was back in the hospital.

Overall she's doing well currently, and Mouse watches over her like a Hawk.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Poor Trish but with a dog like Mouse to look after her she is also lucky. God bless them both.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2016, 08:32 AM
What sort of numbnut attacks a dog with a wheelchair user, hope the police have charged him.
Mouse is doing a fantastic job, how lucky Trish is to have him looking after her the way he does.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by LMost View Post
Idiot stomped and yelled at Mouse, at the reservoir where first pic was taken and not long after it was taken, result was 2 broken fingers and surgery a couple weeks later to have a pin put in one finger,
Larry, You have my sympathy regarding idiots who don't know about dogs, and like June said what moron would have a go at someone in a wheelchair when it must be obvious her dog is there to help her.

If I was in your position I would be so pleased that Mouse is really attached to Trisha and it must help you too because you can't be at her side every minute of the day.

A true case of human / cannine interaction which is of benefit to both parties. Why can't these idiots see this
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Poor Trish and what idiot does that near someone in a wheel chair as obviously the dog was with her. Do hope she recovers soon. Gently hugs to her and a big squishy one to Mouse.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Trish is looking good but my that hand looks extremely painful. Pity we can't just put idiots down
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Ty all, she's slowly on the mend.

Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Trish is looking good but my that hand looks extremely painful. Pity we can't just put idiots down
Oh I was pulling up in the truck to pick them up when it happened so got to see everything.

Trust me the idiot was put down. Pretty sure he spent the rest of the day digging the gravel from the parking lot out his chest and arms.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2016, 05:59 PM
I bet that was a shock when you showed up
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Trish is looking great and what a fab friend she has in Mouse. I'm glad you showed up when you did and sorted the stupid idiot out.