Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Lord no, I've heard India say it to her sisters hetrosexual friends. She's a confident flirt monster and Ayesha's mates can get pretty flirty back sometimes. Just banter The time I usually said 'right I'm away out with the dogs'. I'm glad they have both moved out now. Too many hormones around the place

Don't think I'm joking about the T-shirt

Take care.

Seoniad.
Oh, I bloody hope you're not joking about the t-shirt, I want one like that!

That remind me of a scene from Scottish soap 'River City' (you'll know it, S, you probably know I love it!).

There's a gay guy in it who's a hairdresser (I love him, he's one of my fave characters!). He said to his pals after something was going on between them, "for god's sake, see you heteros!". Well, I though it was hilarious!

Anyway, I digress....sorry.
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2011, 11:51 AM
watched this for the first time last night, i thought it was pretty good. Even if a lass from neighbours turned up
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
A "waste" to us woman. womankind!
I suppose gay men being one of the strongest allies of women - is a waste then.

Or that gay men are there for you when you need a chat/gossip. Or to go out with when you just want to have a dance (and not be pestered by blokes wanting only one thing). Or to talk about things you wouldn't talk to with straight guys. And all the other things women feel more comfortable doing with gay guys.

All that must be a 'waste'

a "waste" of fantastic Genetics if you are looking at it in Dog terms!
Actually the term you're looking for is genes. And no it's not a waste. Does every straight person have kids? No. Besides, gay people can have children if they want to.

On top of all of that - if the person exists - then those genes are not 'wasted' because that person has them and is living, breathing - using those genes!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Precisely.

Some people spend their lives looking a the positive side of life and others insist on dwelling on the negatives.

Hey ho!
That's funny - because when I asked how calling someone a 'waste' is positive, you're agreeing with the negatives posted by MF.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Hes a great example of a MAN!! Thats what we mean. It really is that straightforward.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Ewww...wot barrowman? Don't know wot u all see in him......runs and hides exp from nic lol
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 04:09 PM
If you don't come out I will send the dog.........

Stop her..........
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Oh, I bloody hope you're not joking about the t-shirt, I want one like that!

That remind me of a scene from Scottish soap 'River City' (you'll know it, S, you probably know I love it!).

There's a gay guy in it who's a hairdresser (I love him, he's one of my fave characters!). He said to his pals after something was going on between them, "for god's sake, see you heteros!". Well, I though it was hilarious!

Anyway, I digress....sorry.
yes, I know the character you mean. India's favorite icebreaker when she brings a new girlfriend home is 'meet the heteros'

Managed to catch the first episode...............I might just keep the T-shirt Nic

Take care.

Seoniad.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Hes a great example of a MAN!! Thats what we mean. It really is that straightforward.
Then why not use a complimentary word - instead of a derogative one. Problem solved
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Then why not use a complimentary word - instead of a derogative one. Problem solved
Azz, don't make me come down there......I mean it!

Actually, on second thoughts, maybe I will as JB has a house in Cardiff!

Seriously though, why are you being so PC about it? It's a common, well known saying that is NOT meant in a nasty or offensive way at all. How many times do we have to tell you that?

But ah well, you can't please everyone, can you?!

ETA: Do you know any gay people who are offended by this saying? I don't and I know plenty of gay folk! In fact, I asked one today - he loved it, thought it was hilarious and asked "why, do you want to use my body?" - he was in no way offended in the slightest!
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »