Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Haha I'm a massive book worm myself so I know what you mean! Have to admit, I do like audiobooks for when I'm doing art though as I can just stick them on in the background!

A podcast is like a radio show but they record one show at a time and they usually come out in regular installments like a TV series would The Twilight one is run by some fans and usually lasts about 45 minutes/an hour. They basically cover any news relating to Twilight and Stephenie Meyer (The Twilight books, the movies, any new books she releases) as well as discussing the books and various things about them and also taking email questions from listeners It's really good!

Here's a link to their website
http://twilightsource.com/imprint.php

You can either listen to it via the link by clicking 'listen now' or you can go on the itunes store and search 'Imprint podcast' and you can subscribe to it directly through itunes It's free too, which is great!
THANK YOU!!!!!
When you say art do you mean painting?! Just wondering!!
I like to read because I can actually hear the characters voices in my head, and picture the environments through their eyes and I can't if I hear it.
Even my friend thinks I am just plain weird because she can't!! Can you!?
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by MistyTwilight View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!
When you say art do you mean painting?! Just wondering!!
I like to read because I can actually hear the characters voices in my head, and picture the environments through their eyes and I can't if I hear it.
Even my friend thinks I am just plain weird because she can't!! Can you!?
Well, painting drawing, sculpting. Generally anything arty

Haha I must be weird too because I also speak along with it in my head, if that makes sense?! Like I can picture what the characters are doing and where they're doing it and what they sound like. I thought everyone did that!
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Well, painting drawing, sculpting. Generally anything arty

Haha I must be weird too because I also speak along with it in my head, if that makes sense?! Like I can picture what the characters are doing and where they're doing it and what they sound like. I thought everyone did that!
COOOOL!!!!!!
Apparently not when I told my friend she thought I was nuts!! LOL!! I can't imagine not reading like that.
But when I said that when the character who the story is being told by gets hurt I can feel it. Well she looked at me like I had two heads. Good job she likes the fact that I'm weird.
And when I say feel I mean like if they got shot in the shoulder, mine would tingle!!
Creepy hey!!
P.S. You're so going on my buddy list!!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Buffy, Angel, Twilight, Vampire Diaries

Give me Angel, Spike, Stefan, Damon or Edward and I'm a happy girly!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by MistyTwilight View Post
COOOOL!!!!!!
Apparently not when I told my friend she thought I was nuts!! LOL!! I can't imagine not reading like that.
But when I said that when the character who the story is being told by gets hurt I can feel it. Well she looked at me like I had two heads. Good job she likes the fact that I'm weird.
And when I say feel I mean like if they got shot in the shoulder, mine would tingle!!
Creepy hey!!
P.S. You're so going on my buddy list!!
Haha thank you! I think I'll have to add you to mine too!

And I haven't actually felt pain while reading about characters but that's pretty cool! I wonder what causes that?

I'm glad I'm not the only 'weird' one who reads along in their head
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Haha thank you! I think I'll have to add you to mine too!

And I haven't actually felt pain while reading about characters but that's pretty cool! I wonder what causes that?

I'm glad I'm not the only 'weird' one who reads along in their head
Cool!!!
Don't have a clue what causes it!!
What's weirder I hated reading until a few years ago now I can't stop.
And your the only person I know who is as weird as me.
I'm a half goth (who hopes to turn full goth in a few years), and who is hoping to some day finish and have the nerve to publish my first series!!
Its going to have vampires,werewolves,witches, and very weird people in it.
LOOOOOL!!!!
P.S. Love the Quote. "If It dangles it's been pierced and if it's pierced then it's been stretched, She's a little metal hedgehog in a dress!"
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Buffy, Angel, Twilight, Vampire Diaries

Give me Angel, Spike, Stefan, Damon or Edward and I'm a happy girly!
LOOOOL!!!
A lot of girls would agree!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 06:33 AM
I wouldn't have said I was a fan......... until a work colleage bought me the first Twighlight book. I'm now on the last one - Breadking Dawn - and am totally smitten. I can't put it down.......

There's rumour of a fifth in the series. I do so hope this is true.

As for movies, I've seen the first one, and have the second recorded, but am saving it.......

The books are far better as far as I'm concerned....... all books are better, but then I have a vivid imagination, which helps

fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-01-2011, 07:44 AM
MASSIVE vampire fan over here!!
and werewolves!
LOVE IT!
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Twilight ~ read all the books, seen all the films so far made & really looking forward to the Breaking Dawn films.

Has anyone read "The Host" by Stefanie Meyer? It's a fantastic story (no vampires or werewolves though) but I preferred this book to any of the Twillight series & thought it was much better written. I hope it will be made into a film.

Being Human is a great series too ~ it has humour as well as the darker stuff.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »