View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I couldn't believe Gamu didn't get through, although I suspect she will be one of the wildcard act's, I had actually picked her to win it.

I didn't like the blonde madonna wannabe girl, and if the papers are correct she has already had a record deal over in the usa so I dont think she should be allowed on the X factor.

I pretty much guessed who of the groups were going to go through.. after-all if Simon thought the groups were that weak that he had to make 2 more up, it was pretty obvious that the groups he put together would get through.
I like the irish older lady in Louis's group..she's like Susan Boyle without the madness.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 01:31 PM
mary is fantastic, i thought it was fair that cher went through though as she had obviously put in so much work for that auditon that tonsalitis set in, its a crap situation for her to be in, i dont think katie should have went through due to the fact that she has messed up 2 auditions already and as cheryl said she is a drama queen and her 'helper' wil-i-am said she really 'f'ed that up gamu should have went through instead of katie
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 02:22 PM
I felt quite sorry for Louie as he had so many weirdos in his group! he had the easiest choice in my opinion.

I think they pick people as much for personality as for talent now. My husband thinks Cher looks anorexic and ill-she is certainly very thin and they say television puts pounds on you.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 03:00 PM
I was astounded that Gamu didn't get through and thought it was grossly unfair that the two girls who couldn't even get through their performances were allowed a second chance!

I've seen countless times when people have cried on stage or forgotton the words, Simon Cowell has told them he couldn't put them through to Boot Camp because they weren't ready - these girls clearly weren't either!

Not only that, I hear now one of them has to have a counsellor 24hrs available to her as she is 'on the brink' of a breakdown. Oh yes, great idea for her to be on live TV then

......and I cannot stand that Italian guy who is up his wotsit either!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Seconded!

I wouldn't mind as much if his voice was out of this world... but it's not. It's fairly mediocre; and he is so star-struck with himself it's untrue.

I would have liked to see Tom go through instead of him.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2010, 04:54 PM

AGREED.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2010, 04:56 PM
All predictable and marketable acts, and from someone who does this managing and promoting locally and smallscale I can wholeheartedly live by that above statement!
Interestingly I've said for a while, Cheryl & Danni aren't qualified enough to judge or mentor. The point of the original show was that they were mentored by a big manager, and then if they won/did well were went onto be managed by this manager. Made it more genuine and real, now it's more of a vaudiville (sp as its been a very long day!) show. I say bring Mrs Osbourne back!! Say what you want about her being famous for being married to a bat biting rocker, but do you research and you'll find pre-reality tv she was one of the biggest female managers in rock, in more ways than one!
Whole shows become a bit of a joke, was always a fan but in recent years its just marketing ploy after marketing ploy, even to the point of judges being fired -cough-. I'll still watch though!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 04:56 PM
I don't 'get' Katie at all either. She irritates me and hopefully she'll be the first out. I thought Cher was good in her first audition (although her facial expressions when preforming are a little...odd IMO) but very average in the ones after. Rebecca is great and one to watch; reminds me much of Leona Lewis.

Really like Aiden and I think he will do well. Likewise with Matt; amazing voice and seems like a nice guy (like Rebecca, I'm thinking a possible winner?). Don't really rate Nicolo; would have prefered Marlon or Paige to go through.

Dunno what to make of the Over 28's. The only one that stands out for me is Storm, although he is a bit irritating too.

As for the Groups...all the young girls will be voting for the group of young lads. I'll be interested to see what they do.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Matt to win for me

Katie annoys me, hopefully Gamu will get another chance x
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Gamu being deported.
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »