Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thank goodness for that then, coz I don't think the other Joe would have added anything exciting. Cheapskates, all that money they're raking in and they don't want to pay out for a flight, but then again, is he Jordan material??? That might be interesting
No hes not Jordan material! Hes in his 50's, our age Helena! and a bit of a macho man.I'm sure you will know who he is when you see him.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Camilla left camp
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Did you see Jordans pink frilly bikini, real jungle clobber hey. I think she was trying to outshine Myleene Class in her famous jungle bikini shots. She will never beat it, her botoxed face, fake boobs, hair extensions, false nails, veneered gob, etc. spoil it.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I can't see Katie making a bee line for him H!

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/reality/i...he-jungle/7536
blimey, no, you're right there Rach, I can't see anybody making a bee line for him. Maybe he's got a nice personality though, that'd help!!! Lol!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 09:28 PM
shaking before even picked!!!

fake fake fake!!!!!!!

everything about her!!!

whoop whoop!!!!.......go voters!!!!

..............im not watching it really!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post

fake fake fake!!!!!!!

everything about her!!!

Nor me, honest

Dont believe for one minute she is actually having panic attacks, its all an act.

Did you see Kim lay into her....... well she did ask what they thought of her didn`t she
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Dont you just love Kim shes ace.....
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-11-2009, 10:35 PM
So is Katie picked to do yet another trial? It wouldn't surprise me I don't watch it until the next day as hubby watches other programmes on the same time so I tape it and watch it the next day.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post

fake fake fake!!!!!!!

everything about her!!!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Nor me, honest

Dont believe for one minute she is actually having panic attacks, its all an act.

Did you see Kim lay into her....... well she did ask what they thought of her didn`t she
my daughter and i said exactly that. it's all so fake plus let's not forget this is the woman who stated she hadn't shed a tear over her marriage break up. despite the fact it wasn't her decision.

so, she cries over a flipping trial but can put a cockroach in her mouth just to impress her campmates. she is so ridiculously fake.

kim said just what we all want to say. loved it when she added, 'grow up kate'. oh that woman is a legend!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Thank God for that, I honestly thought when I came in here today that I'd see you all going soft on her, especially you Claire!!!!!

Imagine poor Pete's phone bill hey??? I can just imagine him sitting there surrounded by mobile phones, frantically pressing speed dials to get her voted in for the next trial!!! Love it, love it, loooooove it!!!

One thing I noticed, when it had finished, and the ONLY person who actually went over to her was the boxer bloke, and he's new, he doesn't know her yet, as she said to him "no, they won't let me" (get in with the eels and clean herself up!), but ALL the others, just got up and walked straight out of there without going up to her at all didn't they!!! Good on them, they're obviously well clued up on her!!!

I'm loving old Gino, he's such a laugh! Good on Kim for telling it like it is to The Pricey too!!

Bit of a dilema now though....... if they keep voting for HER to do the trials it will turn into the Katie Price show yet again, which in turn will make them ALL retaliate against her, so that might be good viewing! If they don't keep voting her in, we won't be seeing her crack up will we, which would be a shame!!!

WHY on earth did she smother her eyes in make-up then knowing she was going to do the trial??? Oh yes, vanity!!!!
She kept complaining that her eyes were sticking together and then you saw all the black streaks under her eyes from the mascara Jeeeeeze She almost lost her hairpiece too didn't she, I kept watching it slipping further and further down her head! Lol! Or rather, miowwwww!!!!
Page 7 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »