Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Oh no !

My innocent question regarding when it starts seems to have become the official IACGMOOH thread.

I'm ashamed lol
It was your sister who reminded me it was on....... and got me hooked..... again!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 09:14 PM
been thinking
much as i dont like Jordan
the amount shes being paid

she needs to be kept in! otherwise she gets paid for doing nowt!!......oh,she does anyway!! lol.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh dear---I watched it tonight and may have to see it tomorrow. I have to turn the sound off and look at the computer when the trials are on though!

rune
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
me too helen. i had so much respect for her the way she turned herself around when she met peter. she's a pathetic mess now that is so obviously distraught about the breakup but chooses to act like a total sl@pper to deal with it. i'd have thought more of her if she'd actually shown some remorse and emotion about it all.
Same! It would have actually been really nice to see her genuinely upset and making changes, after all, the reason (we believe) he left her is because of her party attitude. It's such a front too!!

I can't believe I'm watching this crap, I blame Phil. Although, it's actually not too bad this season.

I *heart* Gino and Sam is great. Also always liked Lucy so wonder if that will last or if we'll see some cockney back lash ;o)
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Same! It would have actually been really nice to see her genuinely upset and making changes, after all, the reason (we believe) he left her is because of her party attitude. It's such a front too!!

I can't believe I'm watching this crap, I blame Phil. Although, it's actually not too bad this season.

I *heart* Gino and Sam is great. Also always liked Lucy so wonder if that will last of it we'll see some cockney back lash ;o)
i wouldn't be able to go back to there like she's done, given the circumstances. i wonder if she'll go into total meltdown at some point!

i reckon it will be a good one this time. i think gino and sam are great too and colin is a poppet. you may well be right about lucy too, we shall see!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Kim has had me in stitches, she's such a scream .... darlings
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 05:25 PM
i wouldn't be able to go back to there like she's done, given the circumstances. i wonder if she'll go into total meltdown at some point!

i reckon it will be a good one this time. i think gino and sam are great too and colin is a poppet. you may well be right about lucy too, we shall see!
I'm afraid I'm guilty too, I just had to, to see that bladdy Jordan's arrival, and it didn't surprise me she arrived in such a "classy" swimsuit I've gotta watch it again tonight coz she's doing the trail, but did you notice, when they said it was her, she was going to come out with something like "I told them not to do that"!!!!, because she was totally shocked and started to say "but they said.... no.... I told them..... " play it back if you've got a chance, coz to me, it sounded like she's laid down some ground rules for them to follow!!!! As she would of course!!! Such a drama queen and I hate drama queens, I much prefer those who just get stuck in like old Kim, and what a lovely, lovely person she is, the way she comforted that dancer girl, she was like a nanny wasn't she, loved it! She's worth 1,000 fake Jordan's, and so are the rest of them, they're a nice bunch this time around, and I hope they all gang up on Jordan, and please make it soon!!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Kim to win my lovelies.
I groaned when it was announced that she would be in this series but now I love her
I'm not even going to comment on Jordon/Katie
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm afraid I'm guilty too, I just had to, to see that bladdy Jordan's arrival, and it didn't surprise me she arrived in such a "classy" swimsuit I've gotta watch it again tonight coz she's doing the trail, but did you notice, when they said it was her, she was going to come out with something like "I told them not to do that"!!!!, because she was totally shocked and started to say "but they said.... no.... I told them..... " play it back if you've got a chance, coz to me, it sounded like she's laid down some ground rules for them to follow!!!! As she would of course!!! Such a drama queen and I hate drama queens, I much prefer those who just get stuck in like old Kim, and what a lovely, lovely person she is, the way she comforted that dancer girl, she was like a nanny wasn't she, loved it! She's worth 1,000 fake Jordan's, and so are the rest of them, they're a nice bunch this time around, and I hope they all gang up on Jordan, and please make it soon!!!!!
yeah me and my daughter were saying how predictable she was to arrive (un)dressed like that. i know she told the group it was because she had done a trial but how come no-one else dresses like a trollop!

i did notice that bit with her protesting. i bet she has demanded this and that and hopefully this is the shows producers saying 'no way!' i thought when she was doing her trial that she made a heck of a fuss and then just got on with it. all for show methinks! well us public aren't that gullible miss price!

they do all seem nice and i love colin! he is so sweet but kim is just an absolute scream! she was so funny on her trial and so brave!! on radio 1 this morning they kept playing all the things she had said, it was hilarious!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 07:47 PM
yeah me and my daughter were saying how predictable she was to arrive (un)dressed like that. i know she told the group it was because she had done a trial but how come no-one else dresses like a trollop!

Could it be coz they're not as trashy as her maybe???? All that money and still no class, there's no hope is there!
i did notice that bit with her protesting. i bet she has demanded this and that and hopefully this is the shows producers saying 'no way!' i thought when she was doing her trial that she made a heck of a fuss and then just got on with it. all for show methinks! well us public aren't that gullible miss price!

Yeah, they're probably thinking, not a lot she can do about it stuck in there like that, and if she does make a protest, she's only gonna make herself look bad, so she's keeping stum....... for the time being!!! Yes, that trial she did, having a "panic attack" (yeah right!) was all for the camera, such a bladdy drama queen

they do all seem nice and i love colin! he is so sweet but kim is just an absolute scream! she was so funny on her trial and so brave!! on radio 1 this morning they kept playing all the things she had said, it was hilarious!
I like Colin too, but Kim is my fave, she's soooooo down to earth and natural, and I like natural, when it comes to personality anyways, not that kind of natural Katie does flashing off her boobs (Yuk, who'd wanna pair like that anyways, they'd slap you in the face when you turned over in bed at night wouldn't they!!!!!!!!!)
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »