Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
There is also rumour that her boyfriend Alex is going in next week, oh god one of them is bad enough. This is going to turn into another Katie Price show.
... and you know why that is don'tcha! She's thinking Pete will be watching so she can make him jealous.... as if!!!!! I can't fathom out that Alex, the fact that he's a big macho boxer boy, and yet he's a right whimp when around that control freak! Why does she want men like this I wonder instead of real men, hmmmm, think I know the answer to that one!!! I hope she's been watching Peter's ITV2 show where his fans outnumbered hers in their thousands, and they weren't all under 12 either!!!

I hope she makes a complete and utter fool of herself and people get to see her for what she really is. She's too stupid to realise doing this show could actually come and bite her in her a*se, and have the opposite effect than what she's hoping for. I used to actually like her, not anymore though

Will they vote to keep her IN, just to see how much of a fool she can make of herself this time around, or do they vote to get her out straightaway to let her know she's yesterday's news then?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I think they've got a great bunch of people in there this year, it's a shame Jordan's going in to ruin it all, I've also had enough off her! Didn't you just know that Kym was going to be picked to do the Bush Tucker Trial You just knew it was going to be her
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 03:33 PM
would rather gouge my eyes out with a sharp knife than watch this load of tripe in my opinion
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I think they've got a great bunch of people in there this year, it's a shame Jordan's going in to ruin it all, I've also had enough off her! Didn't you just know that Kym was going to be picked to do the Bush Tucker Trial You just knew it was going to be her
They do seem a nice bunch, though Jimmy White could turn out o be a moaner

I really like Kim, she is very funny and quite a character , I bet she won't take any nonsense either . I think she may end up doing the trials most nights.

Oh my goodness, Jordan has had so much done to her face she can hardly speak just like when you have been to the dentist, quite grotesque , do men really like that kind of thing If I was a man I would prefer less than perfect naturally beautiful women.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Katie Price is now the spitting image of that Janice Dickinson that was in it before.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I may give it a looky see, but normaly I dont watch this sort of stuff, lol Im always to busy on here
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Oh no !

My innocent question regarding when it starts seems to have become the official IACGMOOH thread.

I'm ashamed lol
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Oh no !

My innocent question regarding when it starts seems to have become the official IACGMOOH thread.

I'm ashamed lol
ha ha! look what you started!

i reckon it's going to be a good one this year. i truly hope katie price gets all the nasty trials to do. she's barking mad to go on this show knowing how disliked she is.

sam fox and gino wotsit are stars though! i was wretching watching them with the spiders!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I used to actually like her, not anymore though

me too helen. i had so much respect for her the way she turned herself around when she met peter. she's a pathetic mess now that is so obviously distraught about the breakup but chooses to act like a total sl@pper to deal with it. i'd have thought more of her if she'd actually shown some remorse and emotion about it all.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:51 PM
sam fox pleasently suprised me last night,her a jordan could come to loggerheads,could be fun!! and awww ickle italian Gino!! lol.....
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »