Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I haven't watched any of Big Brother this year but have just seen the advert for the evictions and notice a guy named "Halfwit"?? What is that all about, can't be his real name surely??

lol no his real name is Freddie, but to become a housemate he had to change his name legally by deed poll to Halfwit and Sophie became dogface All of them had to do challenges to become housemates
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 07:49 PM
I didn't know Safia had left, didn't really have an opinion of her but disliked Sophia with a vengence - she's so up herself.
Halfwit appears to be not the full shilling of the aristocratic type.
Shree is just playing holier than thou so he can get a grope.
Lisa seems genuine as does Sophie (dogface). All the guys fancy Noreen except for the eye candy guy with "the hair" who can't keep his mitts off dogface..........of course I don't really watch it

ooo did you see how uncomfortable poor dogface looked when halfwit was stroking her neck?
That was proper cring worthy
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2009, 08:05 PM
bb is on now, just said Saffia left because she missed her kids, well maybe she should have thought about that before going in??? was fame and fortune more important than family??? glad she has gone... however there is not alot going on... not really entertaining yet. told myself i was not gonna bother watching it but yet again...lol
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by carleyaves View Post
bb is on now, just said Saffia left because she missed her kids, well maybe she should have thought about that before going in??? was fame and fortune more important than family??? glad she has gone... however there is not alot going on... not really entertaining yet. told myself i was not gonna bother watching it but yet again...lol
Yeah they also said it was due to Kris being really flirty with dogface and the huge row between her and Sophia and aswell as her kids
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2009, 08:20 PM
just watching her argue with sophia and i think saf was in the wrong. she purposely approached sophia and started an argument fully knowing the lads are gonna support her. Saf just seems like the total b**** from school days, that all the girls dislike and lads fancy. lol again dunno why i am watching.... lol
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm glad Sophia got evicted - nasty little woman.
Kieren went a bit OTT with Shree who I still think is a self righteous prat - but I could have done with subtitles when Kieren was in the diary room - I couldn't understand his rude boy talk innit!
I'm warming to Zeabash (whatever his name is) he is kinda kewl!
arggggggggg why do I watch it I love to bitch
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I think Shree is so boring and pious and don't think he is genuine, I think hes creepy, the young black kid needs subtitles for sure, halfwit lives up to his name, the gay woman is an idiot ,the gay guy is ok and so is the one with the glasses drawn on her face, i'm glad the poison dwarf went tonight, and the rest, what rest? Very boring this year.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Maybe a new housemate will liven things up.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2009, 10:29 AM
God I hope so!! Not been impressed so far! Even though I LOVED Charlie at the beginning, aand was very excited at the launch I've only watched it twice!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
God I hope so!! Not been impressed so far! Even though I LOVED Charlie at the beginning, aand was very excited at the launch I've only watched it twice!
Know what you mean, I watched the launch and I only watched it once after that and that was enough for me, I haven't seen it since which is extremely unusual for me as I ALWAYS watch it every year but if they can't bother to put in a good age range then it's gonna be really boring, just my opinion of course.
Page 6 of 31 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »