View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2009, 03:50 PM

Maybe I've just become intolerent of some people?

I've been on you tube watching some funny dog videos, one included 2 dog's play fighting. One of the comments below said 'walk you're dogs you lazy ppl' I commented saying that dog's still play even getting walked moron (that was the intolerent part) well then this person has now said they play fight when bored from not walking, my reply - our dog is 2 (meaning Shadow) and gets 2 hours walk a day (this includes running after a ball) but yet when my hubby gets home he will still want to have a wrestle. I was then given training advice from this person (obviously they looked at my vids of Shadow before I started his training) anyhoo if he pulls, walks in front of me I have to lightly touch him to correct him, he is showing dominance in my 'pack' oh I'm a 12 yr old because I called them a moron oops! I just said pup only wants to play and asked if they had been watching too much Cesar millan Fair enough shouldnt have called them a moron but seriously giving me training advice over youtube???! Maybe it's cos I've been a bit of a bi@tch this week (if you've seen my other post you'll know why) or I'm just getting grumpy in my old age!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 04:06 PM
But you`re probably arguing with a 10-year old! Or some twonk who`s never had a dog. So it`s no good getting cross. Have a good laugh instead
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Oh fer gawds sake ... so that must mean my two NEVER get walked either , cos they do nothing but play from dawn til dusk , even on the field they play , with me, with each other, with other dogs ... and 5 minutes after getting in from their walk they are playing again , usually with my two Grandkids
yep , def very bored ,depressed , hard-done-by dogs , roflmao
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-07-2009, 06:41 AM
its youtube comments section.
you arent meant to take it seriously.