Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dieseldaft
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2018, 01:11 PM

Been a long time!

Realised recently that I haven't properly been on this site for about 2 years! I have lots of chronic health issues (currently waiting on a kidney transplant) and I am also a foster carer so things are always rather busy!

My two boys are still doing really well. Diesel is 10 (I cant actually believe my baby boy is this age!). Although I am biased, I think he is still as handsome as ever!

My other wee dog Brodie has recently turned 5. He trains and competes Flyball and recently ran a pb of 3,93 secs! He absolutely LOVES his flyball and I love the bond that it has created between us. He is such a happy and goofy little guy. My dogs bring me so much joy and honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
Thanks, Leona x

The big man Diesel:

My lovely Brodie. have you even seen such a happy little dude?!

Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Nice photos.
Sorry to hear you need a kidney transplant.
I pop in here now and then but its rather quiet.

I have two small dogs , Pip and Libby both from rescues.
Dibby the dog went to the Bridge a few years ago .
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 08:25 AM
I can only see one photo ... Diesel ... but he is gorgeous and has a norty mischievous look! Hope the transplant is successful ... best of luck xx Gnasher
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Dieseldaft View Post
Realised recently that I haven't properly been on this site for about 2 years! I have lots of chronic health issues (currently waiting on a kidney transplant) and I am also a foster carer so things are always rather busy!

My two boys are still doing really well. Diesel is 10 (I cant actually believe my baby boy is this age!). Although I am biased, I think he is still as handsome as ever!

My other wee dog Brodie has recently turned 5. He trains and competes Flyball and recently ran a pb of 3,93 secs! He absolutely LOVES his flyball and I love the bond that it has created between us. He is such a happy and goofy little guy. My dogs bring me so much joy and honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
Thanks, Leona x

The big man Diesel:

My lovely Brodie. have you even seen such a happy little dude?!

Brilliant photographs.
Get well!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Lovely lovely dogs ... can see all the pics now!!