View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Evie, 6 year old Collie X Lurcher needs home!

Evie, 6 year old Collie X Lurcher needs home!

Her Story: Evie was born into a pack of 18 dogs and obviously loved. She has always lived with her litter mates, but of recent years her owner was forced to place them all in kennels and move them from kennels, stables, empty cars and back to kennels in her attempt to retain ownership. Now abandoned due to the costs accrued, Evie became a treasured Rescue Remedies dog to seek her forever home.

Salient points: A pretty little dog. Good with dogs. Very affectionate, but a little shy when meeting new people and in new circumstance. House trained providing aware owner. Security awareness surrounding her current nervousness to sudden noises, direct stranger approaches or unfamiliar territory. Showing swift adaptation - now in foster.

Advert: Evie is a small Collie size, long coated with a tremendous expression of delight upon her face once gaining trust. She is experiencing home life again after so many years and we are pleased to say her foundation training is intact and she is proving to be an easy, manageable dog. A true delight. Evie is spayed, had a full dental and is chipped and vax'd.

Evie is very comfortable in dog company and although she could settle as an only dog, she would require lots of doggie company as this has always been her life. Evie currently likes to shadow you around the house, curious at all that goes on with running a home and delighted in the observation of activity: In fact, everything that she has been denied as a kennelled dog. Evie seeks affection and will offer you her paw, saying "hello"! Then Evie presents the paw again with insistence, almost to say "can I engage with you, can I offer you all I know, can we be close friends"?

Evie's fosterers are 'over the moon' with this little "scrumptious" dog. Evie, such a shame your charms have been hidden away ... you will delight your new owners when they appear ... its just a matter of time....

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-05-2009, 09:53 PM
A couple more photos of Evie!

These are my new friends - Rex is on my right and Millie on my left:
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Evie has met someone special - we can now remove her from our rehoming list!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Evie is back up for rehoming. The person that was interested in homing her had recently had a bereavement and is just not ready to home a dog. Evie is still looking for a forever home
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Evie waiting for her turn in the basket!

Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
She's lovely. How is she with cats?
Its funny she's called Evie - my daughter is called Eve & today I spotted a dog I really like the look of called Redge. Eve's dad is called Reg!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:33 AM
That is sad, I hope her forever home is just round the corner, fingers XXXXXXXX
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-06-2009, 08:21 PM
She's lovely. How is she with cats?
Sorry, but we don't know - she hasn't been cat tested. She is currently in foster with 3 other dogs - two bitches and a male.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Evie is staying in the family! By that I mean that her foster mummy knew what a wonderful catch she was and she introduced Evie to her own mum who just couldn't resist her charms either - like mother, like daughter! So foster mummy will continue to see her on her visits to her own mum!

Evie found her forever home!
Closed Thread