Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2009, 09:50 AM

Had our 1st agility lesson!!!

Woohoo!!! We did it!

I have to admit it was a bit intimidating but was a very professional set up. Was a little anxious letting Maggie off lead in case she decided to run off to play with the other dogs but she was great. We had a go at most of the equipment except the see-saw and the bridge type things they walk over (sorry don't know the names yet!). She was a little spooked by the tunnell so they made it very small and gradually opened it out to full length. Maggie was so pleased when she came out the other end she started skipping about, I think this means she enjoyed it.

Only down side is she kept eating the flooring inbetween (it's an equestrian centre so I thought she was eating a bit of horse poo but turns out she was eating bits of chipped up rubber! I've been on poo watch ever since but so far so good ).
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Well done to you and Maggie

I'm a novice too and also really enjoying it
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Glad you had a good time - we too are in an equestrian centre and eventually having fun wins the horse poo