Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 08:52 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 13th June, 2021

Good morning all, I hope you and your furry friends are all ok. I still think about my Amber everyday but my health is so poor I can only wish I could have another dog.

Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless you all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

Too hot and too busy today

I often look at Rosie and just can't imagine the time without her. She is my last dog as, like you Moyra, our health isn't good enough to risk getting another when she leaves us. I just hope and pray that won't be for a long, long time yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Morning
I shall add my name to the list....these are our last dogs, Kota is 8, deags is 7 and we have agreed there will be no more anything. I won't be around and it's unfair to leave my parents with animals and the associated costs, also...if something were to happen to my parents the animals would end up at a kennels as my brother won't take them on.
Read 15 chapters of my book in the night.... just put my sun cream on and will go and read in the garden shortly.
So far ......all is quiet next door, fingers crossed it lasts
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 11:17 AM
Good Mid Morning all.

Been out with the totally devil may care Gert at just after 5am. Watered the pots; just sitting at home doing nothing and that my friends is my plan for today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Chris, griff, Kazz and all to follow.
Very hot day today we were out early with Dillon to. Had a rare incident today there is a lovely young Doberman we have watched him grow from a pup. Haven't seen him for a while till today he is 10 months now and a bit of a handful.
We met just inside the gate and he is very bouncy and usually Dillon moves away and stays out of the way not today he moved forward quickly barking at the dog he has never reacted this way before.
Not aggression but to put a young dog in it's place is something he has never done. Not sure if he was worried as he is sore and possibly feeling under the weather or whether the dog was to near me and to bouncy so he decided to give it a warning.
He did moan the other week at the 3 dogs who accosted him from behind and had a good grumble at them but to be expected they are very rude young dogs but gain not something he has done before he is very good at moving away and always has done.
Add us to the no more dogs list to.
Michael is doing his triathlon today. Hot in Madrid but cooler in the villages where the event is being held.

Glad your day is more peaceful griff.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Ahhhhh, bless him Lynn, Probably turning into a crotchety old man, imagine a pensioner whinging at a teenager lol
Kota is seeing a mctimoney chiropractor on Friday, she's been before so I am hoping it will help her again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 01:28 PM
In Sam's (my Border Collie) later years when his HD and hips bothered him more, he grew intolerant of any bouncy dog or those approaching from behind. Totally understandable and we made sure we protected him as much as possible from such unwelcome attention

Hubby supposedly watching the England game, but it seems to me that he's paying more attention to his laptop than the TV Must be a boring game
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
In Sam's (my Border Collie) later years when his HD and hips bothered him more, he grew intolerant of any bouncy dog or those approaching from behind. Totally understandable and we made sure we protected him as much as possible from such unwelcome attention

Hubby supposedly watching the England game, but it seems to me that he's paying more attention to his laptop than the TV Must be a boring game
Guarding himself from a broken heart... invest to much with England and you get it broken. But 1-0 win so far so good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Broke my own rule and watched the game; think I have missed "sport" and seeing people happy....normality
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Lol.... it's coming home Kazz lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >