Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2014, 05:25 PM

Fatso has done it again!

I had just given her a large frozen chicken wing when Mikhal turned up with 5kg of chicken backs/carcases [no idea as I have not looked yet] so I turned to get my purse to pay him...

...and Da Booga had already raided the bag!

She is not known as Da Booga for nothing!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2014, 05:44 PM
I think this has happened to many dog owners. If not this exactly, then stuff like it!

I have taken a piece of pie from the table and was holding it in one hand whilst recovering the pie with the other hand and before I knew it... the entire piece was snatched and swallowed whole by a certain pupsicle...

*ahem* NIGREDO *ahem*

He is very tall and though I am used to holding food up high because of this, he reached it anyway because he is far taller than any dog I've ever owned. Bit my hand and everything, truly naughty.

We can learn much from these lessons. Now I place the pie slice back on the table while covering the pie back up, which ensures that a puppy won't be able to snatch said pie.

EDIT: Jade is usually able to avoid these horrors... I guess it's because she is stubby and can't jump up at all.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2014, 06:15 PM
She's being self-sufficient!

A few Christmases ago, Loki got into the kitchen and when I went in found him hoovering up the Christmas pudding crumbs! He'd left the turkey! Thankfully he was okay.

Did you say you were looking for a misplaced pudding Malka?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

20-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Ah yes - I found it. The Christmas pudding I mean! But I have no idea what Mikhal brought - the bag [apart from what Da Booga nicked] in in the fridge and I will sort it and freeze it tomorrow. It is either chicken backs or carcases but I have no intention of sorting it out now!

Dat Dawg is not known as Da Booga for nothing!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-01-2014, 05:13 PM
At the risk of sounding as though I'm blowing my own trumpet I can honestly say stealing food is something neither Chloe or Georgie (and M'boi before her) have ever done. Come to think of it neither does Sashicat.

After a big shop I normally dump the bags containing the meat and groceries on the kitchen floor then sit down for half an hour with a cup of tea. The girls will stick their noses in the bags and have a sniff but neither of them will touch a thing.

One evening just after I broke my leg, I couldn't bend down to pick up the dogs bowls so I put their dinner on two of my plates. Chloe gave me a peculiar look as if to say "I can't eat off THIS plate because its yours"! ... and neither she nor M'boi would touch their food until my son came home and tipped the food into their bowls.

Neither of them are angels though ..... Georgina's rather into tights and bra's and Chloe has a pechant for slippers which usually means that their bleary eyed, barefooted mum has to search the house to retrieve them before she can get dressed!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

21-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Good thing I posted this as due to circumstances beyond my control [I fell and could not remember packing and freezing the backs but I obviously did] at least I know when Mikhal brought them. Minor problem is that I cannot remember if I paid him but from my OP I probably did.

I think