Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:02 AM
have arranged to meet in the town but they wont give me atime
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:08 AM
That is a much better idea. If you feel strong enough tell them you need a time, even an indication of time as you have things to do, maybe tell her you are neeting up with someone from dogsey who lives in the area/next town etc etc, so she then thinks you have someone waiting for you....just an idea

x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
have arranged to meet in the town but they wont give me atime
So what are you supposed to do then?
Bloody morons, the pair of them.
Sit tight 'til they can give you proper information.
People like this make my blood boil.....
(hugs) x0x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I would start being a bit more 'forceful' tell them that you are not sitting at home waiting their call you have things to do so you need a time so you can organise it appropriately. Does she still have a key? Can you change the locks before you go?
Becky
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I would start being a bit more 'forceful' tell them that you are not sitting at home waiting their call you have things to do so you need a time so you can organise it appropriately. Does she still have a key? Can you change the locks before you go?
Becky
Yeah think thats a good idea, and although the flat is in her name you could use the excuse that you lost your keys and the house had to be secure???

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-Lock

x
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:18 AM
have told them i need a time as have to go out to meet someone, you guys are someone right?! cant change the locks as dont have the money to buy new ones. once im in its alright as can put dead bolts on
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:19 AM
I have just had a thought hun , maybe thats why she wants to meet , so that youre out of the house and she can get in again to prevent you from getting in , i would try like becky says to get locks changed , and also agree be forceful , and tell her you need a time and a place as you have things of your own to be getting on with , i agree Vicki bloody morons ,this girl is an out and out bully xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:19 AM
oh, the good news is indy's coming home tonight, has been stopping wiht some friends, have really missed her but dont know how im going to cope with her whilst working full time - will be ok for the week but will be definately ok if i can move nearer work. i've found three on the internet (2 flats one house), so need to find out tomorrow if they allow dogs. if so they're within my price range and are close enough to work for me to bike there and back over lunch
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:20 AM
can you not get someone ie a neighbour your friendly with to sit in the house with felix for you just incase she does pull a fly one , or maybe ask some one to lend ya some cash to change locks , sorry im not much help xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:21 AM
now im worried i hadnt thought of that :-S what should i do now
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »