View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 08:38 AM
i've just gotten back this morning, she's taken most of the stuff out of the house and left a message saying she'll collect some more stuff on monday while im at work. so im going to try and stop here until friday when i get paid. unfortunately i cant stop anywhere else until then as im totally skint, she managed to empty my account at some point as well i have a tenner to get me to work and back which leaves me two squid to top up the cupboards, felix is ok as i have a new sack of food and box of treats etc. im going to try and dig out a solid lock so i can lock felix and our stuff away in the back bedroom while im at work. im going to start looking on the internet for somewhere cheap and cheerful to rent (as cheap and cheerful as possible anyway!), preferably close enough to work so i can get back to felix. I didnt mind being out for one night, i did it often as a kid to get away from home. thankyou for all the kind offers i dont know where id be without you all. i'll probably be posting alot over the coming week to help keep me sane. thankyouall so much. just had a hot bath to help bring out the bruises and am getting a cracking one on top of my eye.

once again thankyou so much everybody and please dont worry about me, im not worth that
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Hazel, don't say you're not worth our worry.

Every single member on Dogsey is worth that, and those struggling are worth it even more!

Hope you can manage to find somewhere else by Friday. Is there a reason why you can't change the locks and stay where you are?

Big hugs honey xoxox
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 08:53 AM
the house is rented in her name which means she has the right to kick me out at any point (asked the police), especially as i cant prove ive been giving her money to pay the rent. a quick browse on the internet has shown to part-furnished flats 0.7 miles from work for £52 a week, £100 bond, so am going to ring them tomorow and see if i can view on tuesday (normal day off work), then hopefully sign on friday/saturday. keep your fingers crossed for me please, its not a particularly nice area but as long as im close enough to get home to felix over lunch i dont care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Why is she moving her stuff out? Doesn't make any sense, does it?
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:00 AM
nope not at all - i dont understand it at all - she's only taken clothes etc. so far so could just be stopping away. just tried to phone the bank and found that she's cut the phone line as well
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Good grief.... she really is nasty. Hope you can manage to get away Hazel. Sounds to me like life would be much better without her, even if you do struggle xox
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Just caught up with this new bit of news this morning Hazel.I do hope things sort themselves out soon for you,and that she keeps away while you can get yourself sorted.Fingers crossed a flat works out for you.She sounds a nasty piece of work and you will be well rid of her.
(((Hugs))).xx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:07 AM
thanks guys, i dont know what im going to do know as i only have 3 pound left on my mobile, things just go from bad to worse
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Just caught up with this...

So sorry hazel that sounds awful. Is there anyone on dogsey who you get on really well with or are happy enough to give them your number?? Can you pm them your mobile number so that if you nasty evil OH does something to the pc we have some way of staying in touch.

Can you noy get an injunction against her for the physical abuse? Especially if you now have cracking bruises? That way even though the flat is in her name she wouldnt be able to come near it for a set time giving you a bit of breathing space?

If I think of anything else I will post again in the meantime stay safe

x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Oh kicks im so relieved your safe , good luck with the flats hun , im glad she has left the property , at least your safe for now , and you managed to keep felix with you ,
She seems like a very nasty person , with a big problem ,she is a down right bully , you deserve all of us to worry you are part of our we community and family , please take care mate , and be carefull ,
tHINKING OF YOU XXDK
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »