Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
Ok everyone here's my results for the last week........

I now weigh.... 10 stone 12 lbs.

God its been a hard hard week *groan* it never feels worth it! But i do feel as though i have toned up if nothing else. I'll get there in the end but its going to be a long long road.....

Good luck to everyone else - keep going it *will* be worth it!
If I'm right you've lost 4lbs!

Thats brilliant, well done
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Ok, well I've weighed myself this morning and can't believe it.

In the last week I have lost a stone

Now I know I have been very good, as had been off my diet for about 4 or 5 weeks, but I had to weight myself twice!
.... and I wasn't holding on to the wash basin or anything!

I've been taking herbal diet pills and herbal water tablets as when I weighed myself last week I was just due on, so felt very bloaty. So I guess it goes to show just how much water you can hold premenstrually.

But a stone????

I only bought the diet pills as all herbal remedies were 3 for 2 in Boots and I didn't want 3 packs of water tablets.... and of both of these I've only been taking them first thing in the morning, not 3 or 4 times a day like you are supposed to, so maybe it isn't them?

Anyway, I am gobsmacked
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Wow Becky That's a huuuuge loss. I guess a lot of it must've been water retention, but a fair old whack was probably fat as well. Keep up the good work lady
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Ok, well I've weighed myself this morning and can't believe it.

In the last week I have lost a stone

Now I know I have been very good, as had been off my diet for about 4 or 5 weeks, but I had to weight myself twice!
.... and I wasn't holding on to the wash basin or anything!

I've been taking herbal diet pills and herbal water tablets as when I weighed myself last week I was just due on, so felt very bloaty. So I guess it goes to show just how much water you can hold premenstrually.

But a stone????

I only bought the diet pills as all herbal remedies were 3 for 2 in Boots and I didn't want 3 packs of water tablets.... and of both of these I've only been taking them first thing in the morning, not 3 or 4 times a day like you are supposed to, so maybe it isn't them?

Anyway, I am gobsmacked

OMG!!!! Well done!!!, please tell me what these magical pills are called!!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
OMG!!!! Well done!!!, please tell me what these magical pills are called!!!!
Well I used aqua ban herbal to get rid of the bloaty feeling, but only in the morning as I forgot all the others.

And Boots Diet Aid. Apparently they are EXACTLY the same as Adios, but the lady in Boots showed me that they are a third the price. Again you are supposed to take one tablets three times a day after meals, but I only ever remembered to take them twice a day. They are herbal too, dandelion root, boldo and fucus, which are supposed to speed up your metabolism, plus I have fresh hemp seeds with every salad, which I find work really well.

I've never used tablets before just thought I could do with a bit of a kickstart, just never ever have I lost that much!... and I have been eating, honest.... and no exercise.

I can imagine I've put about 7lbs back on as we had a barbeque this afternoon lol.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 06:10 PM
will have to get some boots diet aid!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Blimey! A stone! Well done! Wow i think i gotta get me some of those boots diet aid too!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I still can't get my head round it to be honest. I knew I was feeling bloated premenstrually, so thought I'd get the water tabs and the diet pills were part of the offer so got those too, just to give me a boost. But I'm still amazed.

I'm wondering if its because of me and the bread thing. When I'm on a diet I don't eat a lot of bread.... actually forget that as last week twice for lunch I went into Boots and got a humous and chargrilled veg wrap, cherry coke and peach mousse for lunch (£2.99 shapers meal deal, not bad!) so it can't be that.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Blimey, everyone is doing sooo well, well done :smt041 I weighed myself this morning and I'm 14st 3lb, yippe I've lost 2lb
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Well done guys!

weighed myself yesterday and even though i have been good i have lost a grand total of

0 lbs!

never mind it may show next week!

Alex
xx
Page 7 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »