Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 01:27 PM

dogsey weight watchers

Aye'up!

After Jackie fab start to weight watchers i am taking up the suggestion of starting a new weightloss thread!

PLease state in your first post

Starting Weight

Target (either lbs/week or dress size or any other target you are aiming for)

and how you will be doing it!!!

then we can keep track of how everyone is going!!!

i will try and keep a log of what everyone looses and update every four weeks!!!

So for me:

Starting weight: 13stone 4 lbs

Target:to lose 14lbs (1 stone) by 25th August (day after engagement party)

And i will be be doing it by my old weightwatchers books etc... I will be weighing myself every saturday afternoon...

Alex
xx

Good luck everyone!!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:23 AM
whos up for it,we could all loose weight together, i could do with losing about 7 stone and need some help iv no motivation and with this diebetes scare,my back is suffering ,my joints and my asthma,so come on everyone lets have some names and well see if we can do it together,even if its only a stone you need to loose.

Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Starting weight = 11 stone, 2 lbs (71kg)

Target weight = to lose 1 stone (6kg) by 1st october
(doctor has said i have to lose that much befoer i see her again in 3 months time lol)

Will be doing it by trying to get to the gym 2-3 times a week for an hour each time and by cutting portion sizes and avoiding 'naughties' as much as possible.

Normally weigh myself after gym session on Friday afternoon. So will have to post my progress on a friday evening/saturday morning.

Good luck everyone!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 08:59 AM
ILL join since giving up the fags (a failed attempt im back on) for 14 weeks and haven my surgery i have went from 9/12 stone to just over 11 stone ,and would like to shed a few pounds just so as my old clothes would fit .
And even if i dont lose any weight as i love my Chocs ,it will be fun trying xxdk
And for those of us like myself that find it hard we can try this
xxdk
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm trying to lose weight too but im not on a specific diet. Im just trying to reduce my portion sizes, cut the 'naughties', do more excercise and generally be healthier!

I need to lose a stone at least and i'd like to lose 2.5 stone overall. I also get de-motivated very quickly and usually turn to nice foods to 'treat' myself or make myself feel better. I am aiming to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week on average.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Starting weight- not revealing it

Target weight -To lose as much as possible

and how will be doing it- weightwatchers, going to weekly meetings

Amount lost so far- two and half pounds
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:43 AM
i am on weight watchers and NO food is a sin
if i want chocolate i can have it, as long as i have enough points to have it

i save up points over the week so i can go out drinking with my mates on a friday nite and i still have enough points left to have a treat

if i can do it ALL of you can do it too

so lets all do it together :smt002
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Starting weight, for me to know lol

Weight to lose, 4 stone would be nice.

How I'm doing it? By calorie counting, low fat, and 3 meals a day.

Weight loss so far just under 5 stone since January.

We go away on 22nd August so to lose a stone by then would be wonderful, however just getting me back on the straight and narrow after a few weeks off would be great.

I did weight myself on Saturday afternoon as suggested (though was after my did dinner lol), and will be honest about weight lost.

My biggest problem is I am very tall, and as I've lost a lot of weight already people keep saying 'Oooo, you don't want to lose any more do you?.... Yes I blooming well do!

Reason to lose weight... coz I look after those who haven't and are now oldies, trust me its not nice, to surprise my MIL2B at Xmas and to show our nasty practice nurse where to stick her nagging!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Go for it girls,
four years ago I was 18 stones, I cut out all the crisps, bickies and other rubbish, I'm now 13st 12lbs, if I can do it, so can you, good luck.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:59 PM
can anyone merge the two threads,so we can do it together and has anyone got any ideas on how to start,how do i look for fat,and calories,whats good and whats not?
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »