View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 12:13 PM
So many of us on here know exactly how you feel. It may not seem like it now, but as many have said, you will get over her and your life will move on to better things. We're not bored honey, we are here for you, it's what we do.

*HUG*
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2007, 01:18 PM
sorry to hear this but I am sure she will give you a reason eventually; when my marriage broke up I was helped by my dogs- they are much nicer than people x
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi Lorna,
I've not been around for a couple of days so I didn't catch your news till now.
I'm so sorry you are having to go through this, I know how it feels and it hurts like nothing else in the whole wide world.
Staying around her now is just rubbing salt into your wounds. You need to get away down to your dads.
It's not your fault & it's not because you were only 21 when you got married. I was only 20 when I got married and that was a long time ago. We have had so many rough patches you wouldn't believe.
If she is messing around with her ex then it's her fault.
I totally agree with these points:-

1. you are young enough to make a fresh start in life
2. your partner has told you fairly promptly, so you haven't suffered by living a lie for any great length of time
3. you have somewhere you can go to lick your wounds
4. you have your dogs, who love you to pieces just as you are - completely unconditionally.

I also know that you feel you will never be whole again, but you will mend, the dogs help, getting out and walking their legs off helps.

Please take care of yourself.
We are all thinking of you
Chin up hunni
x
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
b4 i met my soon 2b hubby and had my kids i went out with abloke older than me that had a little girl.
he messed about behind my back with his ex and i knew it deep down,just ignoered it as i 'loved him'.
over a yr later he broke things off with me,accordingly we weren't 'suitably matched'.
even though i knew he was cheating since the day we got together it made it no easier,at the time i wished i could curl up in a ball and die!

my point is it will get easier,if she is seeing sum1 behind ur back then dont give her the satisfaction by begging her to change her mind,it ill shock her more if you just say 'ok,im going now'.
leave,go to ur dads and dont look back,not even if she wants you back,she cant mess with you like this.
i moved on,met my soulmate,had two kids(4 including the dogs) and i couldnt be happier.
you to in time will onder ot all the fuss was about,
i no it doesnt feel like that now but it ill be a distant memory in time.
we are all here 4 u x
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
Hi everyone,

She was up and out of the house by 7.45am this morning (she normally doesn't even wake up until midday on the weekend!) I think her ex is involved.

As for the house, I don't want it anyway....I don't want to live up here without her, my dad lives in Wales, I think I'm going to head down there and try and get myself sorted with my own place. Two of the dogs are mine (the dalmatians) the alsatian is hers, which hurts as I love her to bits, as are both of the cats, but thats the way it goes.

I can't believe how cold she is being, we were having a laugh last night and I said to her, "see we do get along fine" and she said, "yes i know, i just don't want to be with you, I want to be single"....which screams "affair" to me. I think she's gone out with the ex today.

Anyway, I deserve better than this. I want to make something of myself, really move forward with my life, spend time with my dogs, show Blue, do agility with Blue. All things she made me feel guilty for doing.

I'm still hurting, and when I think about it for longer than a few mins at a time I cry my eyes out, but I'm going to stay with Lottie (she's on here) with Blue for a bit, so I'm sure having fun with her will take my mind off it all.

Thank you all for your very kind supportive words, I love you all xxxx
you go girl,thats the attitude i like to see,keep it up
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2007, 04:57 PM
forgot to say my new husband is an angel... "The one" is out there and you will be perfect for eachother and there wont be any cr*p coz you were always meant together and will know when you meet.

I never believed what people said- but I found love on the net and was engage withing a month to a guy that was living 10 mins away- scary hey xxxx
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-03-2007, 05:36 PM
sorry to hear about your troubles.theres not much i can add apart from support. i know you dont think so now but it does get easier, ive been married 3 times , divorced twice ,widdowed once. trust me it does get easier,dont move out untill you get legal advice. what i did was went out got drunk,very drunk, cryed my eyes out, woke up with a terrible headache ,dusted my self off and got on with my life.when you least expect it someone or something special happens. head up and best of luck and dont let the blighters grind you down
mark
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I went out last night and got very drunk! Which helped last night but she came home this morning apparently not being with her ex, but at her parents. My stepson is very upset and doesn't want me to leave.
Tonight she wants me her and my stepson to have a special dinner, and then sleep in the bed with me, and yet we're still over! My head is messed up!
I'm hoping I'll have a miracle and she'll change her mind, and if not maybe i'll find strength to have the courage to leave!

I miss her, I love everything about her, I've never felt like this and I know I'm young, but I'm devastated, I don't think I'll ever get over her, and forget this, I don't want to forget it, I want to carry on living here and being in love with her, and for her to love me again!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 07:00 PM
please read your own motto it is so true.....chin up.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
I went out last night and got very drunk! Which helped last night but she came home this morning apparently not being with her ex, but at her parents. My stepson is very upset and doesn't want me to leave.
Tonight she wants me her and my stepson to have a special dinner, and then sleep in the bed with me, and yet we're still over! My head is messed up!
I'm hoping I'll have a miracle and she'll change her mind, and if not maybe i'll find strength to have the courage to leave!

I miss her, I love everything about her, I've never felt like this and I know I'm young, but I'm devastated, I don't think I'll ever get over her, and forget this, I don't want to forget it, I want to carry on living here and being in love with her, and for her to love me again!
i know your confused at the mo but dont let her use you
why the hell does she want to sleep in the same bed as you
she may not of been with her ex lastnite and i mite av wings

i no its hard but you have to put a stop to it,otherwise she'll keep giving you false hope.
it sounds like she cant make her mind up so shes stringing you long.
say you did get bak 2geva,would you be ble to trust her again?
you would probably be on edge ll the time wondering if she was up to sumet or if she was going to break your heart again
i know its hard but in the long run its for the best to just let her go now
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »