Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akeisha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2006, 05:24 PM

holiday

Well I Am Of On Holiday On Saturday,i Have Got To Leave All Four Of My Dogs In My House With My Sister.1 Of My Shar Pei's Has Had To Cut Some Skin Out Of His Eyes And Has Got Stitches In Them.he Is Having A Bad Time As Now They Think They Have Taken To Much Out. I Am Going To Miss Them All.i Wont Be On For A Week So Hope You All Have A Good Time.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 05:48 PM
where you gong ? i would make sure she knows every thing to do to look after his poor eye bet its sore bless him
akeisha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2006, 06:09 PM
she does know how to look after them, tizer has got to go to vets again on wednesday for a check up.they think they have cut to much skin of and his eyes are still swollen, they are going to leave them for a couple of weeks to see if they settle down, i have just checked his ears and i think he has got a ear infection now, just my luck as i am going away.my sister not looking forward to looking after them as she has got to clean up all there poo lol.it only takes ten minutes each day, she has had dogs before so she knows what she is doing.its just with having 4 dogs, 1 cat a parrot and lobsters there is a lot to do but it will keep her busy lol.i am going on a fishing holiday lol. we are staying in a log cabin with a 4 poster bed,it has a hot tub.there are only 10 log cabins a round a lake it is lovely i have been before its so relaxing.it only takes me 50 minutes to get there lol.but it makes a change, we am going with my mother and father in law as its her 50th birthday.its near hull where we are going just hope the weather is ok.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 07:01 PM
lobsters well you have a great time it is ment to rain thou so take a brolly id rather stay in the log cabin oh i hope he feels better soon
akeisha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:50 PM
i got a fishing umbrella lol, dont worry if its raining i will be in the log cabin.hopefully the weather wont be to bad, we are going out aswel but i am taking a coat with hood on lol. just hope my babies will be ok.