View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Good morning Mrs B..wow what a time you're having of it! You are a stubborn ole bag aren't ya!!??!!

Am pleased you went to A&E but not pleased you walked out...Now where did I put that big stick???
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Helena, you are encourageable!! You just make sure that you pack yourself off to A&E straight away if you do get any more symptoms or you may not be quite so lucky at getting up in the morning.

How's the house sale going? Major stress ain't in it when it comes to selling houses. The ups and downs are awful.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Lol Bev, if you remember, it is ME who is in charge of that big stick (and that big wooden spoon!!!)

Thanks Chris, yes I will go straight there if I have those symptoms again today, but I certainly won't be rushing about thinking I'm back to normal like I did yesterday, I'm sooooo stupid sometimes! The house sale is on "hold" coz the people who want this have a broken chain and lost their own buyers, but I'm willing to wait it out until they find another one, rather than go through another 6 months of the daily cleaning regime in order to let people trapse through it on a weekly basis, never knowing exactly WHAT day they will be coming! Nightmare, just want to get out of here and settle down in something small and cosy, maybe even another caravan on the site I have the holiday let. Who cares, at least Dave can give up work and not be stressed out, but I'm sure there'll be something to give me my daily stress fix!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I've rung the quack, they'll be ringing me back, at least a doctor can check me out without going down to that place again! Must have my sensible hat back on now then
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2012, 08:26 AM
You behave yourself now Nechda, or I will disown you, and you really do not want me to do that, do you...

[must check passport and flight details...]
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:28 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO, I don't want more stress than I already have grandma!!!xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I've rung the quack, they'll be ringing me back, at least a doctor can check me out without going down to that place again! Must have my sensible hat back on now then
Well done you! You know it makes sense

On the house front, we had something similar only the lady that bought our house knew that her own sale would fall through - believe me, if I could have killed her, I would.

It took almost 12 months to get another sale, but, just as we were giving up all hope, one came along.

Go for a house when you do move Helena. Honestly, no matter how comfy the statics are, they're not the same as bricks and mortar (and a proper garden with a shed to store all the rubbish )

Although we knew we had stressful lives before our move, we didn't realise how stressful they were until after we had moved and retired. Our lives are so much happier now - even though we thought we were happy before

Good luck at the docs - and still pack yourself off to A&E if you get those bad symptoms again
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks Chris. Well, doc has rung me, told me they're worried about bruising of the brain, so he wants to see me at 9.40, then he thinks it's a good idea to pack me off to Brighton for the MRI if I'm prepared to pay for it, coz otherwise, he said he'd be sending me off packing down to A&E again which I don't want.

However, I suppose if he strongly suspects the worst when he does see me, then he'll be doing that anyway so I get the scan quicker I suppose.

Rat man is late too, typical, coz I've got to do all the rushing bit inbetween him leaving and getting to the doc's now! Such is my life lol!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm glad to hear you woke up this morning H, dogsey would miss you.
A good friend that works in A&E told me the best time to go is just after 7.15am in the morning if you can wait that long of course because thats when all the morning staff come on and you DO get seen alot quicker.
I tried this a couple of years ago and it worked. During the late evening and night there might only be 1 doctor on duty.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Chris. Well, doc has rung me, told me they're worried about bruising of the brain, so he wants to see me at 9.40, then he thinks it's a good idea to pack me off to Brighton for the MRI if I'm prepared to pay for it, coz otherwise, he said he'd be sending me off packing down to A&E again which I don't want.

However, I suppose if he strongly suspects the worst when he does see me, then he'll be doing that anyway so I get the scan quicker I suppose.

Rat man is late too, typical, coz I've got to do all the rushing bit inbetween him leaving and getting to the doc's now! Such is my life lol!
Passport - tickets - packed and ready to go...

Because if you do not behave yourself and follow doctor's orders you will end up with me on your doorstep.

And you really really do not want that, do you!

{{{huggles}}}
Page 6 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »