View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
milo2012
New Member!
Female 

21-01-2012, 01:02 PM
just a short update. i have been having pitta bread with gam salad for lunch and low fat yoghurts. yea i had lasange and its tuna pasta tonight with mushrooms. i hqve cut out the takeaways and chocolate and switched to low fat options. i did a fitness dvd last night so hears hoping im on the right track
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning ladies been to "Fat Club" this morning and Ive lost 4lbs this week which nearly brings me back to what I was before the cruise and Christmas.

Good Luck everyone

Jeanette
Well done

Originally Posted by milo2012 View Post
just a short update. i have been having pitta bread with gam salad for lunch and low fat yoghurts. yea i had lasange and its tuna pasta tonight with mushrooms. i hqve cut out the takeaways and chocolate and switched to low fat options. i did a fitness dvd last night so hears hoping im on the right track
Sounds like you're doing really well! Keep up the good work!

I weighed myself on Thursday and I've put on another pound I'm really stressed at the minute with work and uni applications and it's making me eat like crazy!
milo2012
New Member!
Female 

22-01-2012, 11:46 PM
hi everyone i just weighed myself after three days and i lost 1lb
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2012, 11:21 AM
I would like to join as well please

I have got quite alot of weight to lose and if I can't lose it this time then I am going to pay for a gastric band and I really don't want that. My weight is severely restricting my everyday life now so this is the year when things have got to change.

I'm not going to join any clubs as they don't work for me, I know they work for alot of people but if I'm going to do it I'll soldier through on my own.

I started my healthy eating plan on the 2nd Jan this year and so far I have lost a stone which I'm pleased with.

I'm not very good at cooking but I have just learnt to boil everything instead of fry.

Good luck everyone and well done to you all so far.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Well done

I weighed myself on Thursday and I've put on another pound I'm really stressed at the minute with work and uni applications and it's making me eat like crazy!

I sympathise with you Magpyex, that's the hardest part when you are stressed or upset, the natural thing to do is comfort eat, I know that well as I'm sure most of us do.

It's just trying to find another way of dealing with the stress rather than eating as eating the feelings away don't really change anything and the feelings don't go away anyway.

It's a difficult one isnt it. Maybe question yourself before eating the binge foods like "do I really need to eat this". I don't have the answer as I have to face all this as well when something comes up and I feel stressed out.

Hang on in there.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by milo2012 View Post
hi everyone i just weighed myself after three days and i lost 1lb
Well done milo
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs. 13lbs down altogether now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Well done all! Even lb is good, better than putting it on!

Well, I've just weighed myself and I'm down to lb under 10 stones, which means I've lost the whole lot in one week without even trying!! I didn't walk every day either, coz I bashed my head last Tuesday, I've eaten the same, dossed about in the house, and here I am having lost what I wanted to!!!! Maybe body shock helped me, but I wouldn't suggest if for a minute!!!

Have to see how it goes now that I can get back to normal this week, but I'm well happy!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Well I seem to have gone awol from the last thread (how did that happen?) So count me in, I lost the weight I had put on in last thread, and a lb on top BUT have stayed the same for weeks now.

So, if weigh day is thurs I better start behaving
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Btw, anyone tried making the curry thats on the Philadelphia ads? Looks ok.
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »