View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm many stone away from overweight, but desperately need to start eating better/more veg etc. Can i join as someone trying to eat more healthy food/do more excersize for the sake of not getting ill all the time rather than for weight loss? Is that allowed?!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I need some help in reducing my daily chocolate Cornetto intake from 3 to 2!!! Well, they're so smaaaaall aren't they!!! I will try two one hour walks from tomorrow, maybe walk a bit faster, and see if that counteracts it before cutting down on calories and if it doesn't, I'll have to join your club

Good luck all, you can do it! I'm off to weigh myself just in case I've gotta eat my words here!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Might as well count me in, I'm trying to lose the excess 80lbs the epilepsy meds kindly left me.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Right, I need to lose 2 and a half stone!! My biggest downfall is crisps. I love 'em with a passion and can easily eat a large multipack in one sitting. I know, it's awful I'm never going to be 7 and a half stone and a size 8 again but I'll settle for a good bit less than I am now and a curvaceous 12 (ish)
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:16 PM
I have a problem with crisps too. And cake. I could sit and eat both all day Oh, and cheese. Anything else I can happily ignore.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm having a last hurrah here. A six pack (of crisps ) and a big dip.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
I'm having a last hurrah here. A six pack (of crisps ) and a big dip.
Did that last night too! Had a huuuuge plate of veggie shepherd's pie and ate nutella from the tub. What I'd give to be able to do that everyday..

I've weighed myself and I would like to lose 10 pounds in the next six months
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 11:52 PM
My aim is to lose 2 stones ! I am wearing size 12 clothes and to some that is not an issue but I have a wardrobe full of 8-10s and stopped my regular exercise of 10-12 hrs a week ice skating 2 yrs ago and the pounds piled on , I hate it and need to get back skating and therefore back to my fitness weight to allow me to do this and land my jumps without wrecking my knees due to the excess weight ! I hope next year at this time I am back skating and feeling good about myself ,it will take time and perseverance but hopefully with the dogsey crew is achievable ! We can all do this and can support each other ,have we agreed on a weigh in day , I think I will be a slow starter !
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2012, 08:20 PM
I think I'd better join in, my middle age flab has started, the back & knees are protesting now. BUT - its a terrible time (for me anyway) to eat salads, I want stodge!! Maybe when the clocks go forward & I don't feel like hibernating so much I'll feel more motivated.......

Maybe I should get a personal trainer.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Right, come on ladies lets get going with this!!!

By the end of the year I want to be back on that horse. Im tired of being fed up with my weight and avoiding cameras... plus how can I expect to be a fantasic dog trainer and not get my photo taken ( )

How are we all doing?

My local church (not that im religious) have started a community weight loss challenge! The course is for 12 weeks, no fad diets, just get together once a week for a weigh and measure and swap heathy tips and menus. The biggest looser wins £300!! Starts on monday and im really looking forward to it.

I wrote a big list of things I want to acheive with my weight by the end of the year last night, and stuck it on the inside of my kitchen cupboard and ive been downloading healthy recipies left, right and center.

Anyone need some enthusiasm cause I seem to have rather a lot this morning
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »