Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh H what a shock, poor Dave.
I bet you are pleased you made that phone call. At least now you know he will be fully investigated. Lets hope they find that everything is ok and that it is just the "usual"

Hope you get the chance to get back on here to update us but look after yourself and give Dave a hug from me (if you don't mind ) and one each for you Zena and Georgie xx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Positive thoughts for Dave and hugs for you. Thinking of you both and wishing for a positive outcome. So very, very worrying for you both x
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Poor Dave, at least he is in the best possible place and hopefully it is just a migraine. Lots of **hugs** to all of you. x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Oh fricking heck, Aitch....... talk about major drama.....

Hope Dave is ok, hon, and will be home with you soon....

x0x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks everyone, sorry I can't answer individually, but in a rush again to get back to the hospital (I think! don't know yet!)

Right, the doctor finally came and examined him. He said he needs a scan because of the site where the severe pain has been for the past 24 hours and of course, 2 weeks ago. Migraine's would not give him the pain here, at the back of his head at the bottom, that is what is concerning the doctor. He said the bottom of the brain can bleed due to stress or over exertion and he suspects this is what has happened He took some bloods which he said will tell them an awful lot to go on, but he has to speak to his superier to get the scan ok'd, so I asked him if it was best if I came back home and went back again, and I think Dave couldn't wait to get rid of me coz by this time I had started me moaning about all that hanging around!!! Well, you know me!!!

I left him with some money for the phone, or a taxi IF they discharge him later he can either ring me or get a taxi home if he can't find a phone, but then when I chatted with the nurses on the desk when I left they said he could use their phone, BUT, they didn't think he'd be discharged tonight

I wish I still drank a lot, coz I'd be pouring meself a huuuuge glass of that vino, but one I am driving later, and two, I need a clear head to think straight. I need to breeeeeathe too, I'm in a right old state her now and poor Zena doesn't know where her dad has gone. I had stopped her going into his room since 6 o'clock last night, until he got dressed to leave for the doctors tonight, and she went ballistic at him, she loves him so much, she leaped on his bed and screamed her head off, and ended up scratching his neck to pieces which the doctor thought I had done lol!

I've locked up the driveway, left the car outside, I'm gonna have a quick shower, change into my jim jams and get something to eat, put me feet up, and just sit and wait I suppose, what else can I do I've rung his family, so they're aware of what's happening, but in 30 years I don't think we've ever spent a night apart, it's gonna be a very long night for me, I might have to sit on here so watch out!!!!

Thanks everyone, you've managed to calm me down with your lovely messages.xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Cyber {{{vibes}}} on their way.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh dear, lots of thoughts and vibes from here.

rune
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:22 PM
sending you massive hugs and all the positive vibes i can for everyone xx
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Oh Helena, I have have been keeping up with your trails and tribulation this week, and boy they say thing come in three's , but this is rediculous, at the moment all you can do is wait for Dave's scan to be done, the result are known straight away, in these circumstances, and when you know what 's going on you will feel more in charge of yourself. Try and relax, cuddling a dog usually works for me. I will keep you and Dave and the cuddley ones in my thought and prayers.

Vibes and ((((huggs)))) from all of us here. Luv 5ayle and the boys. X
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh no, poor Dave. I do hope that it is nothing to worry about and that he is home really soon. Take care of yourself H xxx
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »