Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Sadly the rest of the world is probably catching up to us, which is a shame. Luckily I don't much like fat food (not big into fried food). I just get awful chocolate cravings. I've bought a package of dark chocolate hershey kisses and given them to my coworker so when I get a chocolate craving, she gets to give me one of those. Much better than getting a twix bar out of the vending machine or something like that!

My other major issue is boredom. I eat when I'm bored and my job is BORING. I also eat when stressed and there are some majorly stressful things in my life right now. So there's lots to battle. I'm working on it!
Know what you mean as my job changed 6 months ago and is now very boring! This can be as stressful as having a job that is very challenging I think. When the going gets tough there's always chocolate to help you through the day but I am trying to re-educate my taste buds!
Personally I find it easier to go "cold turkey" and completely give up chocolate rather than just eat a small bit each day.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 11:55 AM
I do have a drinking chocolate if I get a craving but generally I manage the weekl without and splurge at the w/e. I am wondering if I'd be better to go for non chocolate sweet stuff at the w/e instead---I might give that a go this week.

I eat when I am stressed as well.

rune
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Must admit with chocolate I've found that if I just buy dark chocolate I eat less, and if I get a bar of it, even if its just sainsburys or tescos dark chocolate and leave it in my fridge I can just have a square when I want some, but milk or white its all or nothing .
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:17 AM
just got back from "fat club" weigh in and Ive lost 3lbs this week
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
just got back from "fat club" weigh in and Ive lost 3lbs this week
Well done, that's ace!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 08:11 AM
I've gained a pound ;o( ;o(

I don't understand it. I calculated everything and still had 15 points for the week remaining that I didn't use!

Oh well, looks like I'll have to up my game for this week to make up for it.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Well I`ve spent a month living on muesli and salad and I`ve lost...
one pound.
sigh.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2011, 02:38 PM
2lbs down
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
2lbs down
brilliant my weigh in tomorrow, Ive been lucky sofar and lost every week, I know there will be weeks when I dont lose so fingers crossed for tomorrow
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I am hovering on the brink here. I really need to lose some weight(lots) but hate the fixed regime of points and all the food obsessions that it brings......I haven't weighted myself in over a year and that in itself is a very scary thought!

I am tempted by ww online and have an offer that effectively gives me no joining fee and three months free.....I know it works as I was a gold member many years ago but know how much hard work it entails once I make that step....

HELP!!!!!!!!
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »