Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I gained it when I slept for 12 years---how the sleeping beauty managed to stay slim I don't know!

rune
Thats a long time to sleep :P

I have been watching what i eat (wouldnt call it a diet) - just not eating as unhealthily - since october I have lost 2 1/2 stone. 2 more stone to go and i will be happy and back to my pre baby weight....its only taken 4 years so far LOL!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
Thats a long time to sleep :P

I have been watching what i eat (wouldnt call it a diet) - just not eating as unhealthily - since october I have lost 2 1/2 stone. 2 more stone to go and i will be happy and back to my pre baby weight....its only taken 4 years so far LOL!
We're trying at the moment.

I'll probably lose two stone and put four on when I fall pregnant!!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
We're trying at the moment.

I'll probably lose two stone and put four on when I fall pregnant!!
OOOh, good luck and i hope you dont undo all your hard work!
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Yay , big weigh in today .............

I have lost a further 2 pounds making total weight loss

1 stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am delighted and feeling motivated again
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Yay , big weigh in today .............

I have lost a further 2 pounds making total weight loss

1 stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am delighted and feeling motivated again
That's excellent! Well done you xx

I would like to thank weight watchers for allowing me a few extra points to have a bottle of one and a chocolate heart tonight and not feel bad.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Oh gosh me too! I seem to yo-yo pretty bad with my weight, from 150-200 (pounds, that is; don't ask me what that is in kg or stones!). It's frustrating. Right now I'm near the high end.

At my lightest I was around 150 and I loved the way I looked. I was horribly unhappy due to an awful breakup and lost the weight by basically not eating for a month and a half.

I currently look like this (I'm the blond in the green shirt). Please to be ignoring my ridiculous dog. My partner is the guy whose knee I have my arm on. We both want to lose weight!

This is what I used to look like. I would LOVE to get back down there.

I haven't done much but you guys are inspiring me! The first goal is to stop eating junk food. I'm HORRIBLE about chocolate and candy bars. And I'm going back to counting calories. I lost 22 pounds a few years ago when I counted calories for 4 months.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I think it is a LOT more difficult in the US. We still don't have as many tempting fast food outlets although we have more than we used to. Nor do we have so much icing on our cup cakes etc----again we are getting there!

Good luck.

rune
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 10:05 AM
My weigh in this morning, and I have lost 3lb... not entirely sure how I've done it, but I'm happy with it! I suspect the 2 mile run yesterday kicked it off!

That means I've lost 13lbs since Christmas

However, all my clothes still fit me the same, I don't feel or look any different. I've had several people tell me that I look thinner, I just wish I could feel it in my clothes....
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Weigh in this morning...another 3lb down. Glad i have started to lose some again as i had been hovering around a similar weight since over indulging at xmas!
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I think it is a LOT more difficult in the US. We still don't have as many tempting fast food outlets although we have more than we used to. Nor do we have so much icing on our cup cakes etc----again we are getting there!

Good luck.

rune
Sadly the rest of the world is probably catching up to us, which is a shame. Luckily I don't much like fat food (not big into fried food). I just get awful chocolate cravings. I've bought a package of dark chocolate hershey kisses and given them to my coworker so when I get a chocolate craving, she gets to give me one of those. Much better than getting a twix bar out of the vending machine or something like that!

My other major issue is boredom. I eat when I'm bored and my job is BORING. I also eat when stressed and there are some majorly stressful things in my life right now. So there's lots to battle. I'm working on it!
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »